• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
World Cup 2018:

San Marino QUALIFY
Faroe Islands QUALIFY
Liechtenstein FAIL TO QUALIFY

¨Didn't play to many games, but i scored a good amount of goals. Even Faroe Islands have overtaken us. 32nd now o.O

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Wtf.. I think our confidence in us self was misplaced :(

Only 19 league goals,not one of my better seasons. Theres always next season. are we all going to Russia???

Oh just looked,**** :(

¨Didn't play to many games, but i scored a good amount of goals. Even Faroe Islands have overtaken us. 32nd now o.O

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Wtf.. I think our confidence in us self was misplaced :(

San Marino, 2nd. Only team "better" is Spain.

Only 19 league goals,not one of my better seasons. Theres always next season. are we all going to Russia???

lol, look at above post, nearly :P i don't care too much about internationally as long as i do awesome at Barca and become one of the bestplayers in the world :D

You aren't going to Russia. The rest of us are :P

(Except Joe Hodge. He plays in Russia.)

We beat San Marino in a friendly! I'm still doing pretty **** though, but my tech stats look to becoming non-****, so that's good news :)

Oh and Danny, you accidentally put Marveen Purretao and John Francis under the Liechtenstein screenshots aswell, just in case you didn't know.

Last edited:
We beat San Marino in a friendly! I'm still doing pretty **** though, but my tech stats look to becoming non-****, so that's good news :)

Oh and Danny, you accidentally put Marveen Purretao and John Francis under the Liechtenstein screenshots aswell, just in case you didn't know.

I know, but when I went to edit it, all I got was the coding (which confused me), so I just decided to leave it.Dave Lambert was there too :P

World Cup 2018:
SAN MARINO - Quarters, Lost to France 3-2 in extra time
FAROES - 2nd Round, Lost to Senegal 1-0

Francesco Pirlo wins World Cup Best Young Player

Transfers August 2018:

United really seem to like spending money...

Hodge >>>> Zenit to Manchester United, £14.25m
Martin >>>> Hoffenheim to Columbus Crew, £425k
Soborg >>>> Marseille to Manchester United, £58m (YES, FIFTY-EIGHT)
Purretao >>>> Manchester City to Valencia, £3.9m

No offence, but if your player is worth £58m, mine or Steve's is worth £100m+ easy.

I know lol. That's why I'm so surprised. Appearantly I'm as good as Kaká.

And now I'm at Man Utd on two BAP's. Which, funny story, are the only two BAP's I haven't put Man Utd under disliked clubs in :D

Last edited:
disappointed...only averaged 8.19 last season compared to last years 8.39....and I only played 1 international game so that means someone is taking my place :( not considered a star player too....no wonder why we lost to france!!!

Last edited:
Back