I7IDanny's Be A Pro, With a Twist! - Gameplay discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
This is just painful to follow now :( Everyone ripping it up and i make the biggest transfer of the BaP, a huge 425k move to Columbus Crew. I seem to get a decent rating, i dont know why i keep going to ******* clubs one after another.

Would post the 2018 World Awards but I'm having some trouble uploading the screenshots. :/

Yeah i noticed that. I guess some managers signed a few others from the country to help us get settled.
Im planning an idea on a BAP but will wait until it quietens down a bit first. Theres 5 or 6 going at the minute. Its a similar idea to this one but different at the same time. And of course you,Billy,Andreas,Sid,Harry,Brad all have a spot reserved if your interested in it.

I'm in mate, thanks for saving me a spot too bud! :)

wowww i missed a lot top scorer in la liga and world cup best young player cant wait till next update danny

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

oh and can i have updated history plz danny (francesco pirlo)

Awards (all) 2019:

View attachment 170145View attachment 170144View attachment 170143View attachment 170142View attachment 170141View attachment 170140View attachment 170139View attachment 170138View attachment 170137View attachment 170136View attachment 170135View attachment 170134View attachment 170133View attachment 170132View attachment 170131View attachment 170130View attachment 170129
pencil.png

Last edited:
another good season at united and involved with a few awards

Transfers August 2019:

Lambert >>>> Chelsea to Roma, £1.4m Loan Fee with £4m for permanent deal.
Martin >>>> Columbus Crew to Getafe, £3m

I haven't lived up to the money they payed for me, but I won't consider it a horrible buy either.

****** ****, I'm an absolute beast. Feel sorry for Arkle, i'm stopping his development, he only played twice and still has same stats as the start

another good season at united and involved with a few awards

you were unlucky not to beat me to the world awards....should of been you but hey i'm not gonna complain!! as long as we beat messi :)
back in the san marino team and a star player but didn't play all the games...can I have my info danny including injury history?? as i reckon I picked up a 2 month one!! love you :wub:

Last edited:
you were unlucky not to beat me to the world awards....should of been you but hey i'm not gonna complain!! as long as we beat messi :)
back in the san marino team and a star player but didn't play all the games...can I have my info danny including injury history?? as i reckon I picked up a 2 month one!! love you :wub:

You lost quite a few of the world awards this year... and I'll get you your History, Bio, Achievements and injuries, Ok?

Not the best season . But still allright :P

You lost quite a few of the world awards this year... and I'll get you your History, Bio, Achievements and injuries, Ok?

i won the golden ball....dam that paulo henrique he did that to me on my previous game....I won 12 out of 13 because of him ruining my glorious runs....but then he had a 8.34 season he deserved it....Thanks for the screenies matey, as i suspected 8 week injury...My player has stopped improving what PA did I get??

Last edited:
three 2nds and one 3rd in world awards, love to know how many times i have finished 2nd and 3rd

Can i get my history please mate? Like what you done for Billy. (Brad Wilkinson? :))

Back