I7IDanny's Be A Pro, With a Twist! - Gameplay discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
No offence, but if your player is worth £58m, mine or Steve's is worth £100m+ easy.

I agree. I doubt ill move until my 30s because nobody could afford me. Although Brad and Harry are as important to Chelsea aswell as me. Going to be a 2 horse race in the prem with us and United for the next few years.
Did United get taken over by a Tycoon to have that much to spend?

I agree. I doubt ill move until my 30s because nobody could afford me. Although Brad and Harry are as important to Chelsea aswell as me. Going to be a 2 horse race in the prem with us and United for the next few years.
Did United get taken over by a Tycoon to have that much to spend?

Really don't know, can't be the Glaziers though :P

Ath. Madrid are tearing La Liga up though: Me, Pirlo and Clifford. 2 World Golden Ball players and the 2-time Top Goalscorer.

And I've just noticed. The BAP's seemed to be grouped into teams of 2 or 3 ie: Chelsea, Ath. Madrid, Juve, Fiorentina, Lyon etc. :P

Yeah i noticed that. I guess some managers signed a few others from the country to help us get settled.
Im planning an idea on a BAP but will wait until it quietens down a bit first. Theres 5 or 6 going at the minute. Its a similar idea to this one but different at the same time. And of course you,Billy,Andreas,Sid,Harry,Brad all have a spot reserved if your interested in it.

Yeah i noticed that. I guess some managers signed a few others from the country to help us get settled.
Im planning an idea on a BAP but will wait until it quietens down a bit first. Theres 5 or 6 going at the minute. Its a similar idea to this one but different at the same time. And of course you,Billy,Andreas,Sid,Harry,Brad all have a spot reserved if your interested in it.

Great.. I'm up for it :)

Good man, and yeah it is quite busy. I'm going to try a Create a Club one once this ends. Try to make them take off.

Count me in :)

Great.. I'm up for it :)

Good man, and yeah it is quite busy. I'm going to try a Create a Club one once this ends. Try to make them take off.

Yeah i seen one of those going around.

My idea is to try make the Basque nation playable and to set everybody to play for Bilbao as dual Spanish/Basque. The game will decide who goes on to play for Spain and should create a rivalry. And would be nice to see us start our careers together and see if anybody spends their career at the one club. If i cant do that im going to create a new nation and possibly a Basque League. Will take quite a bit of editing and fiddling but will vm you guys when i have the database sorted.

Yeah i seen one of those going around.

My idea is to try make the Basque nation playable and to set everybody to play for Bilbao as dual Spanish/Basque. The game will decide who goes on to play for Spain and should create a rivalry. And would be nice to see us start our careers together and see if anybody spends their career at the one club. If i cant do that im going to create a new nation and possibly a Basque League. Will take quite a bit of editing and fiddling but will vm you guys when i have the database sorted.

That.... Is Genius.

Would have to up Basque's rep or everyone will only want to play for Spain.

I'm doing sweet for the Faroes 49 goals in 44 games. Starting to fall a little behind for Barca though!

That.... Is Genius.

Would have to up Basque's rep or everyone will only want to play for Spain.

Yeah,one thing i dont know is if i should put everybodys loyalty stat up high so they might not be poached by other big clubs too?
Yeah i would up the Basque rep to a similar stature to a top 30 in the world side and also the ranking points. I reckon top 30 should be good due to the quality of Basque players. Too lazy to get into it now but will have a look tomorrow. Could be a week or 2 before i get it sorted out as i have to look up more on international teams.

Im sure Andreas would choose Basque as he has Small Club God Syndrome :P

yes! my first award as a 22/20 (i cant remember which) year old keeper! Third in the Turkish Goalkeeper of the Year Award!

Yeah,one thing i dont know is if i should put everybodys loyalty stat up high so they might not be poached by other big clubs too?
Yeah i would up the Basque rep to a similar stature to a top 30 in the world side and also the ranking points. I reckon top 30 should be good due to the quality of Basque players. Too lazy to get into it now but will have a look tomorrow. Could be a week or 2 before i get it sorted out as i have to look up more on international teams.

Great idea sounds cracking mate good luck

What position are you mate i hope the best for you

just a ST im pretty sure.. my guy is lightning fast, a quality finisher and dribbler. but only 5'5 i thought he would grow more but obviously not.. im thinking that might be letting him down.

just a ST im pretty sure.. my guy is lightning fast, a quality finisher and dribbler. but only 5'5 i thought he would grow more but obviously not.. im thinking that might be letting him down.

Dont think so Lol Im top st for juve and only 5"1 just got skills

Back