I7IDanny's New BaP (8 Players)

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 106
  • Views Views 8K
"wanted by 25 clubs" let's hope i pick the right one then.

Transfers Sept '11:

Two massive moves see youngsters Andreas Dahnert and Steve Murphy join Manchester City and Barcelona respectively.
Other deals are as follows:

Kieron Ryan >>>> PSG
Vanja Gluvacevic
>>>> Everton (in 2015)
Maxime-Thorgan Delacroix
>>>> AS Monaco
Danny Newton
>>>> Palermo
Alejandro Perna
>>>> Velez
Jack Scullion
>>>> Wigan Athletic
Chris Robinson
>>>> Genoa.

Just a quick "Media Comparisons" Update.

Danny Newton is currently being dubbed by the Italian media as "The new Buffon",
Alejandro Perna is labelled by some Argentine papers as "The next Gabriel Milito",
Kieron Ryan is considered to be a similar player to his team-mate Nene,
and Maxime-Thorgan Delacroix is deemed "The next Didier Six" ((who?) :P)

i'm liking those media comparisons although i'm not sure there is anyone i could be dubbed as, maybe the next andy selva but i'm probably already at his level/ better then him at 14 years of age.

Just a quick "Media Comparisons" Update.

Danny Newton is currently being dubbed by the Italian media as "The new Buffon",
Alejandro Perna is labelled by some Argentine papers as "The next Gabriel Milito",
Kieron Ryan is considered to be a similar player to his team-mate Nene,
and Maxime-Thorgan Delacroix is deemed "The next Didier Six" ((who?) :P)

The new Milito? I'm bound to fail now.

BTW - Didier Six - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i'm liking those media comparisons although i'm not sure there is anyone i could be dubbed as, maybe the next andy selva but i'm probably already at his level/ better then him at 14 years of age.

more than likely waaaaaay better :P haha

Kieron Ryan makes his professional debut for PSG away at Marseille at the age of 14 years and 58 days, breaking the previous record set by one Nicolas Anelka.
Steve Murphy makes his debut for Barcelona at the age of 14 years and 82 days.

Great, I forgot to put one EU country in my nationalities. Now i have to wait till Croatia gets into EU. Yep, those mental stats are correct this time. No games till 2015 for me, i'm ****'d.

Steve Murphy breaks the record for the youngest BBVA goalscorer at the age of 14 years and 288 days, formerly set by Iker Muniain.

Great, I forgot to put one EU country in my nationalities. Now i have to wait till Croatia gets into EU. Yep, those mental stats are correct this time. No games till 2015 for me, i'm ****'d.

Other than Croatian national team games :P

are we all at/ going to leagues that you've loaded?

Fix'd
What the f... ? Look at my natural fitness here 'n here .
You loaded us again, didn't you :P

I did, cos I forgot to load Denmark :L Therefore Andreas retired and you didn't have a club :)

Still suprised how similar everyone turned out, even went to the same clubs :P

Last edited:
I did, cos I forgot to load Denmark :L Therefore Andreas retired and you didn't have a club :)

Still suprised how similar everyone turned out, even went to the same clubs :P

And then I ****** you over and went to $hitty :P

Back