• Views Views 8K
Name:Lewis Maguire
D.O.B:31-10
Home town:Penzance
Nationality:English
Position/s:MO/MC
Physical stats(max 4):Acceleration, Agility, Pace, Natural Fitness
Mental stats(max 5):Composure, Flair, Creativity, Off The Ball, Anticipation
Technical stats(max 5):Free kicks, first touch, Dribbling, Finishing, Long shots
Favoured Team/s:Liverpool
Favoured Staff/s player/s:Gerrard
Dislike Team/s:Everton,
Natural foot/s:Right
Height:180cm
Weight:70kg
Hair colour: brown
Ethnitity: white

Just a little bit late mate.

Wow, my player has had an amazing season and a t 7.35 average rating is simply wonderful!

2018 Jan Transfers:

Only one transfer to speak of, Alejandro Perna makes the move to Europe, joining Athletic Bilbao from Velez in a deal worth £11.25m

Sorry for being little off, internet went down :S and this forum isn't really Opera mini friendly.
Anyway, I sucks, ******* Everton loaned me :(
But on the bright side, I finally got some playing time ^^)

13 international goals at age 20, does that mean i've overhauled selva or has he added more?

Nice, Pep must see me as important. Doing well for Milan and Ireland aswell. Hopefully I become an important player for both teams :)

2018 Jan Transfers:

Only one transfer to speak of, Alejandro Perna makes the move to Europe, joining Athletic Bilbao from Velez in a deal worth £11.25m

OMG Athletic Bilbao, **** yes! That's about the best possible move ever!

And 66 youth caps. Insane.

a goal a game at international level this season and a whole host of San Marino records, shame i'm missing out on most asists although at least i've still got plenty fo time left to get that one and my first international hattrick. I'm just under halfway to getting the most caps and record goalscorer by a country mile. if i continue at this rate i'll rival George Best for the title of best player never to feature at a major championships.

Another **** season. *sigh*

Not as bad as Jack Scullion. Even the fans don't think he should play :P

Then again, Palermo's first Scudetti coinciding with my first full season in goal.... coincidence? I think not :P

Not as bad as Jack Scullion. Even the fans don't think he should play :P

Then again, Palermo's first Scudetti coinciding with my first full season in goal.... coincidence? I think not :P

Alright.. Well who knows, I might join a decent club one of these days :P

OK guys, I've got a predicament here. I'm still running the game, however, due to PC issues I can't save the game, and the last successful save was 2011. My PC has been running 4 days straight as to not ruin the game, but now it is starting to get extremely hot, and, game related, it's taken me nearly an hour and a half to do half a month.

Basically, if there is a massive want for this, I will continue, but I'm starting to think about my actual hardware now.

OK guys, I've got a predicament here. I'm still running the game, however, due to PC issues I can't save the game, and the last successful save was 2011. My PC has been running 4 days straight as to not ruin the game, but now it is starting to get extremely hot, and, game related, it's taken me nearly an hour and a half to do half a month.

Basically, if there is a massive want for this, I will continue, but I'm starting to think about my actual hardware now.

I agree. It's not worth buggering up hardware

Back