I7IDanny's New BaP (8 Players)

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 106
  • Views Views 8K
No complains here, I look little less retarded now :D
Sry Athe, can't say the same for you :P

Transfers Sept 2013:

Maxime-Thorgan Delacroix - Monaco >>>> Nancy, Free.

Hopefully I'm being touted as someone other than Milito...

Hopefully I'm being touted as someone other than Milito...

Nope, still Milito :P

Transfers and News Sept 2014:

Jack Scullion moves to Chelsea from Wigan for £2.6m, and Andreas Dahnert may be in line for his first Denmark cap following his season-long loan to Feyenoord

i hope genoa have got someone decent to tutor me, i just wish they'd give me a chance in the first team soon.

i hope genoa have got someone decent to tutor me, i just wish they'd give me a chance in the first team soon.

Villas-Boas was the boss at Genoa until the summer just gone, so maybe there will be chances, maybe not.

Villas-Boas was the boss at Genoa until the summer just gone, so maybe there will be chances, maybe not.

and he's on my favourites list and didn't play me, can i take him off now ;)

Sweet a move to Chelsea! Hopefully i can improve with some decent tutoring and playing time

Just a SS I'd like to put up... a quarter of the way to beating Selva's record :P

View attachment 211375

that must be the first competitive win in their history aswell, hopefully i can break selva's record quickly and then fire tehm to a major championship.

i've just noticed there was only 1 shot off target, what's teh betting it was the missed pen that cost me a hattrick.

that must be the first competitive win in their history aswell, hopefully i can break selva's record quickly and then fire tehm to a major championship.

i've just noticed there was only 1 shot off target, what's teh betting it was the missed pen that cost me a hattrick.

The missed pen was scored on the rebound (missed pen 16th min, 1st goal 16th min, unless you scored from their goalkick or something :P)

i misread it as first goal in the 18th minute so assumed i put it wide.

Back