I7IDanny's New BaP (8 Players)

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 106
  • Views Views 8K
Yea, you can't make them 'view only' thru 'add new leagues' :S
I look beastly, my stats improved a lot XD
( srsly, i look like baby Modric :) )

I'm beginning to look decent. Who knows, maybe I'll make it.

12 goals, 2 assist and 3 motm in 36 apps. good for now. but need more playing time

Transfers 2015-16 season:

Andreas Dahnert - Loan to Benfica
Jack Scullion - Loan to Crystal Palace
Vanja Gluvacevic - Completes free transfer to Everton
Kieron Ryan - Loan to Celtic

Developing nicely, Was hoping Id actually get more game time this season but still should only be a matter of time before I start kicking *** :)

Developing nicely, Was hoping Id actually get more game time this season but still should only be a matter of time before I start kicking *** :)

Kicking off, more like. Your player's being a ***** about his contract renewal, which runs out at the end of the season. Looks like you might just be saying bye bye, Barcelona :P

Updates are good.

Hopefully this loan to Celtic will boost "Kieron Ryan" to glory and the irish national team!

Kicking off, more like. Your player's being a ***** about his contract renewal, which runs out at the end of the season. Looks like you might just be saying bye bye, Barcelona :P

Arent I always a *****???

Ah well their loss, Ill go to Liverpool on a free and make them the best team in the world :D

Transfers Sept 2016:

Only 2 transfers this window. Steve Murphy, widely known to be leaving Camp Nou this window, has rejoined former boss Pep Guardiola at AC Milan on a free transfer. Kieron Ryan has joined his boyhood team by making his loan deal at Celtic permanent for £6.75m from PSG.

Last edited:
Did very well at Celtic. and an irish international winger, Looking forward to the next update, great stuff.

Why, Benfica!? Why!? :(

Didn't have a very good season either -.-'

Im liking my average rating at Palace :) Maybe another season on loan for some game time and then into the chelsea 1st team!

57 youth caps. Wow.

//Edit - And 5 assists. Hoofball ftw!

Name:Lewis Maguire
D.O.B:31-10
Home town:Penzance
Nationality:English
Position/s:MO/MC
Physical stats(max 4):Acceleration, Agility, Pace, Natural Fitness
Mental stats(max 5):Composure, Flair, Creativity, Off The Ball, Anticipation
Technical stats(max 5):Free kicks, first touch, Dribbling, Finishing, Long shots
Favoured Team/s:Liverpool
Favoured Staff/s player/s:Gerrard
Dislike Team/s:Everton,
Natural foot/s:Right
Height:180cm
Weight:70kg
Hair colour: brown
Ethnitity: white

Back