Just 7 days from Opening game of the season

Day 2 Roundup

Arsenal continued to show their spending power with the £34 Million signing of Bayern Midfielder Gotze. Man United have also made the biggest transfer so far, spending £35.5 Million on Benfica Midfielder Renato Sanchez.
United also signed Bernado Silva, while Chelsea signed Zenit winger Hulk.

View attachment 160242

Arsenal have started the season in spectacular form, winning the Community Shield 5-1 over Chelsea. They also opened the season with a 6-1 victory against Liverpool, followed by a 5-0 victory against Sunderland. United have also been in excellent form, starting with a 5-0 victory against Southampton and a 3-0 victory against Leicester.

Liverpool have had a shocking start to the season, who not only were demolished by Arsenal on the opening day, but also lost 2-1 to Crystal Palace. Man City also got off to a poor start, only picked uo 1 point against Swansea and Norwich.

View attachment 160241 View attachment 160240

View attachment 160239

I wasn't even in the 2nd game (3-0 loss to Man Utd), so don't blame me!

Its only just dawned on me that im at a concert tomorrow night so there wont be a game then either. I am staying overnight, so I may not be around Friday either. I will keep you all posted here though.

Looking forward to playing tonight, been Ill, but my everton are doing alright!

Its only just dawned on me that im at a concert tomorrow night so there wont be a game then either. I am staying overnight, so I may not be around Friday either. I will keep you all posted here though.

so we can expect next schedule on Saturday?

I'll be a bit later than 7, hopefully around 9 or so.