We will be playing tonight, but I am out for dinner first so it will be up a little later. 8-9pm

ok, pls type here when u launch, i dont pay much attention on steam chat untill we actually roll ;)

I probably won't be on. I've plans for after 9pm. See you tomorrow.

Is there any way to get onto the reserve list? Or are there spots available? I've been trying to find an online game for a while :)

Apologies for the lack of game time over the last few days. Had a few issues with my laptop so I have been unable to get the game up and going. I am out tonight, but the game will be back up as normal tomorrow evening.

Could I take Everton please? :) I've never played a network game so how do I join?

Finally, it felt like a summer season end break :D !

Game will be up a little late tonight. Looking at around 9pm

Just finished uni for the year and fancied an online game, any places?

PS. I can't make every night proposed... due to working shifts over the summer but would still love to get involved.

Just finished uni for the year and fancied an online game, any places?

PS. I can't make every night proposed... due to working shifts over the summer but would still love to get involved.

yes, check the front page for club availability

ps. host are we running the save tonight?

Would like a place

Hi mate I would like to join and have looked at the times and should be able to make the commitments

Steam name: FrankRFC

Team: Crystal Palace if I may

Hi Guys. Sorry for a lack of communication recently. I have had quite a lot of things going on IRL the last few days.

I am away from Tuesday, so there will only be a game on tonight.