I might not be around. Entertaining for the night. If i'm not online thats why!

Hey, I'm sorry I didn't show up last week cz I didn't read your thread thoroughly. Also, I believe that you already kicked me out. Can you add me again to the game if possible?

so far we got 6-8 regular players who really try to respect the schedule in this save game.

So, for new guys who wanna join - if you cannot respect scheduled times, pls dont bother to join, you'll just take our time while you set up your club and get it rdy for game. It's a 1 league save and i rather prefer for it to go faster other than being a big football philosopher. we can all do that in single player.

TY

I WAS IN BUT SOMEONE CRASHED INTO MY LOCAL INTERNET BOX SO NO INTERNET FOR 2 WEEKS I SPOKE WITH PHILY BUT HE SAID HE HASNT BEEN ON FOR A FEW DAYS IS IT BACK UP YET ?

I ask that everyone who joins to please key an eye on this thread. I cannot go though messaging everyone on steam. I have setup a steam group which I invited everyone too which I can send out a message to everyone at once. If you dont join that group then its harder for me to contact everyone.

Game will be back up tonight. I need to do an update first so it might be up a little later (7.30pm-ish) but I will do an announcement as normal beforehand.

i understand mate just was saying i spoke to you on steam and you never said it was back on yesterday thats all pal ill see you at 730

The one thing I havent worked out yet is why all of Tottenhams games on Saturday are at 19:30 but everyone else is at 15:00

the no time-limit for in game should stop people losing control at random intervals.

we were at 1:30 minute continiue game timeout? could we go down to 1 at least while no transfer window :) and make pre-match to "no limit" for the next time pls

we were at 1:30 minute continiue game timeout? could we go down to 1 at least while no transfer window :) and make pre-match to "no limit" for the next time pls
It was 30 seconds until the transfer window.

aye must have missed T-window then, since my budget is Insecure i dont really pay much attention to it haha :D