so which team should i get relgated with? lool west brom- Steam id: spursman94

Thanks again everyone, I will do the report tomorrow.

Still some people left to join so i may have to kick them out

Day Three & Four Roundup

View attachment 158945

Arsenal continued their dominating start to the season, winning all of their league games except one, which they drew with Bournemouth, who have also had an impressive start to the season. The only negative so far for Arsenal was the 3-0 loss to Juventus in the Champions League. Bellerin has really helped out the team with 12 assists in just 8 league games.

Swansea have also had an excellent start to the season, who are currently sitting in 2nd place, just 3 points behind Arsenal. Liverpool have also picked up some form after a poor start to the season, going unbeaten in 7 games in all competitions.

It is Tottenham's turn to sit near the bottom, who are currently in 15th place after going 5 league games without a win. The will need to start winning some games soon or else manager Grant will start coming under some pressue.

Sunderlan

I will take sunderland if no one wants to take it

Will follow this. Unfortunately I won't be able to participate as my sleeping pattern wouldn't allow me. Good luck peeps.

Day Five Roundup

View attachment 158411

We have now played 13 games in the Premier League and we have an amazing Swansea team snapping at the heals of the impressive Arsenal. They are currently on level points, with Arsenal ahead on goal difference. Arsenal are no longer unbeaten either, with 2 losses again Everton and Newcastle. Everton are also sitting nicely in 3rd place.

At the other end of the table, Southampton have had a shocking start to the season, and Manager Koeman has been sacked. Tottenham are also struggling near the bottom and are currently in 16th place.

Alexis Sanchez currently leads the goalscorer charts with 11, with Swansea's Paloschi currently in second with 10.

Liverpool are also on an unbeaten run of 9 games, but have drawn several in that period.

View attachment 158410

West Ham are currently the neutrals favoured club, with them being involved in some cracking games, including a last gasp draw 4-4 with Arsenal, and a 7-2 smashing of
West Brom

The following teams are now available to manage: - Everton, Southampton

Apologies! I started playing EVE yesterday and I lost track of time lol. Game will be up tomorrow at around 7pm

Sorry. My laptop seems to have got into meltdown.

shame, was really lookin forward to it yesterday. gonna re-do tomorrow or monday?

Managed to get it fixed. Will continue as normal tomorrow