Icemen - A Dennis Bergkamp Story

• Thread starter Thread starter gandrasch
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 106
  • Views Views 19K
View attachment 207692
__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Official Real Sociedad San Sebastian Newsletter #10

View attachment 207681

Dear Fans,
we move to 5th! What a great achievement. And what a strange game. Celta de Vigo controlled the game via fouls but we showed again, that we are one of the most efficient sides right now. That makes it 3 in a row. Thanks again for your great support.
Best regards,
Dennis Bergkamp - Headcoach

View attachment 207679

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

email to: D.Bergkamp[at]realsociedad.com

Subject: Some real talents

Hi Dennis,

one of our scouts found some great players currently playing in the MaxTV Prva league. We should definitely check them out. I added their profile to this email.

Regards,
Jose
attachments:

Mitrovic.pdf
View attachment 207675

Balic.pdf
View attachment 207674

email to: J.Lumbreras[at]realsociedad.com

Subject: Re: Some real talents

Hi Jose,

they really look good. Invite them to a training session and I will decide if they are capable of playing here in the future.

Regards,
Dennis

Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'

View attachment 207611

Official Real Sociedad San Sebastian Newsletter #11

View attachment 207596

Dear Fans,
another good win. Even though we didn't dominate, we used our chances and climbed to the 3th (!) place of La Liga. It's only a snapshot, but one we can be proud of. With another win next week, we can go to Camp Nou pretty quite relaxed. Let's make that happen.
Best regards,

View attachment 207597

Nobody can stop us now!

View attachment 207573

Official Real Sociedad San Sebastian Newsletter #12

View attachment 207570

Dear Fans,
5 wins in a row. I wouldn't believe this, if you've told me that in early October. Another fine display which showed our will to win. Next week is our big game against Barcelona at Camp Nou and I hope I can rely on your support there as well.
Best regards,

View attachment 207572

the day had to come...

View attachment 207568

View attachment 207567

Official Real Sociedad San Sebastian Newsletter #13

View attachment 207566

Dear Fans,
what a woeful game. We couldn't compete in any aspect. I'm as crushed as you are, coming from the high of 5 games won. Next game will be in the cup and I hope some of the reserve players to step up there. Our main focus will still be the league, as we are still 4th.
Best regards,

View attachment 207561

The November games:

View attachment 207558

Player of the month:

Jonathas

View attachment 207556

4 Goals in 4 matches stand out, even if it was a close race between him and Bruma.

oh and another thing:

Our U19 leads the league unbeaten

View attachment 207555

Last edited:
Ups and Downs

View attachment 207140

Official Real Sociedad San Sebastian Newsletter #14

View attachment 207138

Dear Fans,
I'm truly sorry. This was an embarrassment and it was my fault. It feels like the biggest defeat in my coaching career. I didn't take Oviedo seriously enough and we got the payback. Some of the players didn't perform at all today, but in the end I'm the one to blame. Yeah we were a little bit unlucky too, but still it's shameful to deliver such a bad performance. We have to turn this around in the second leg now.
On the other hand we won against Eibar thanks to your great support. We are now at 6 wins in 7 league games, which is more then we anticipated.
Best regards,

View attachment 207137
View attachment 207136

View attachment 207134

View attachment 207132
View attachment 207133
Jokin Aperribay: Hello, Mr. Bergkamp. It's me again, Mr. Aperribay.

D. B.: Oh, hello Mr. Aperribay. I wondered when you would call. I know there's no excuse not winning against a second league team in the cup.

J. A.: Yeah that really was bad, but I'm not calling because of that. I want to assure you that the board is behind you with full his support. The way you turned around the situation earlier this year showed us we can count on you even in unfavourable situations. Also the way you manage the team is superbly even though there are some rumours player are tempted to depart ways for bigger opportunities.

D.B.: I'm very happy to hear that. I know that some players are in the focus of other clubs, but this will always happen. I have a plan if something like this happens and want include even more young players in the future.

J.A.: As long as the results don't suffer, I'm very open to that. Is there anything else?

D.B: Also I want to terminate the loan deal with Oier Olazábal. He didn't perform at all.

J.A.: Okay, I will speak to the board. Whats the backup for him?

D.B.: I want to sign Rulli on a permanent basis and sign another young goalkeeper in the winter transfer window. Until then I will use someone from the B-team.

J.A.: That sounds reasonable. Good day Mr. Bergkamp.

D.B.: Thanks for the call, Mr. Aperribay. Bye.

*dudduddud*

Last edited:
1000 views \o/

View attachment 207130
________________________________________________________________________________

Official Real Sociedad San Sebastian Newsletter #15

View attachment 207129

Dear Fans,

another week another win. And we're back to 3th, even though Barcelona has two games in hand to climb over us again. We looked very solid and should have scored 1 or 2 more goals, but a win is a win. Let's continue our form next week against Oviedo.
Best regards,

View attachment 207125
________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for the first 1000 views. I really appreciate this. Normally I can't wait to start an Arsenal save but this year I want to run this career as long as possible with the little time I have to play FM :)

Struggle

View attachment 206800

Official Real Sociedad San Sebastian Newsletter #16

View attachment 206798

Dear Fans,
even though we won this game we're still out of the cup, which I feel ashamed of. We couldn't use our chances and so we deserved to get punished. And its the same with the Villarreal game. If we can't score goals with that many chances, we don't deserve to be that high on the league. We will have to work on that.
But were still siting 3th in the league which is exciting for us.
Best regards,

View attachment 206797
View attachment 206796
View attachment 206795

Subject: Reports

Hi Dennis,

as you wished after yesterdays training, here are the team and the loan reports. Some of them really look promising. On the other hand we have to work on our Goal/Attempts ration. We waste to much chances!

Also there's a rumour Bayern Munich is interested in Inigo Martinez. We should speak with him before he gets to tempted.

Regards,
Jose

Teamreports.pdf
View attachment 206793

Loanreports.pdf
View attachment 206794

View attachment 206791

Official Real Sociedad San Sebastian Newsletter #17

View attachment 206790

Dear Fans,
we lost against Real Madrid. That happens. They are sitting comfortably on top of the league and brushing aside most teams. And still we only lost only to a penalty and managed to play a very good game defensive wise. I'm proud of my team.
Best regards,

View attachment 206792

View attachment 206783
View attachment 206781

View attachment 206785View attachment 206786
Also:

View attachment 206784

Özil rocks the **** (H)

Last edited:
signings

View attachment 206739

View attachment 206737
View attachment 206731
View attachment 206730

"I'm very pleased with this signing. I've been following Munir for a long time and looking forward working with him." says Dennis Bergkamp. "He surely will help us score goals for years."

Also we signed a promising winger:

View attachment 206727
View attachment 206729
View attachment 206728

Halftime

View attachment 206215

Official Real Sociedad San Sebastian Newsletter

View attachment 206214

Dear Fans,
what an unlucky draw this was. We dominated most of the game, just to get the equalizer in the injury time. But we have to ask ourselves why we don't utilize our chances more often.
Best regards,

View attachment 206212

View attachment 206209

On a more positive note we are happy to announce that Geronimo Rulli signed a deal for a permanent move to Real Sociedad San Sebastian.

View attachment 206210

And with the arrival from our new centre-backs the loan deal with Diego Reyes was terminated. We thank him for his service and wish him best of luck at his club FC Porto.

View attachment 206175

Official Real Sociedad San Sebastian Newsletter #19

View attachment 206174

Dear Fans,
what a disaster. We lost this match in any possible way. Valencia just outperformed us. Sometimes you have to accept that and try hard to get closer in the next game. We're still sitting 5th and as long as we believe in our own strengths the results will come again.
Best regards,

View attachment 206173

Last edited:
View attachment 206172

Official Real Sociedad San Sebastian Newsletter #20

View attachment 206166

Dear Fans,
some of you maybe thought we just showed you a replay from August but I can assure you, it was a different game. Our offensive play was great again, defensive-wise we struggled. Thanks again for your great support.
Best regards,

View attachment 206169

bad news

View attachment 206154

Official Real Sociedad San Sebastian Newsletter #21

View attachment 206149

Dear Fans,
this was a match we really shouldn't have lost. Especially not that high. As often the transition from offence to defence didn't worked very well. If we want to keep our good place we have to step up quickly.
Best regards,

View attachment 206153

Subject: More bad news

Hey Dennis,

the physio called and told me Federico Fazio will be out at least a month. He injured himself while training at the gym. Maybe it's time to give Babic the chance to step up even further. I think Mammana still needs some time to settle down, so Ansotegi should start next to him.
I also got an offer for a young right back called Cools. He's looking very promising. If you give me the okay, I will send him the contract, everything else is already settled.

Regards,
Claudio

Babic.pdf
View attachment 206152

Cools.pdf
View attachment 206147

The next day...

View attachment 206146

down the hill pt.2

View attachment 205147

Official Real Sociedad San Sebastian Newsletter #21

View attachment 205146

Dear Fans,
we broke down again and have to pull ourselves out of this situation now. We didn't show any passion and there's no excuse for that.
Best regards,

View attachment 205148

email to: C.Makelele[at]realsociedad.com

Subject: Teammeating

Dear Claude,

could you please arrange a meeting with the whole team before tomorrows training?

Regards,
Dennis

Next day:

View attachment 205140
I'm devastated. There's no passion nor the will to give everything for this club, the supporter who pay their hard earned money seeing bullshit like that or for your sorry *****, who wanted to play international football. We still have a good chance to qualify at least for the Europa League, but if you don't start to deliver now, this chance will be gone for good. So get yourself a grip and play like you used to. And now we start the training. Get in position.

Last edited:

View attachment 205133

Official Real Sociedad San Sebastian Newsletter #22

Thoughts from
View attachment 205130

Dear Fans,
what a month this was. After the bad run we pulled ourselves together and got a couple of good results. Most of them were real fights, but the team showed spirit and that is what we lacked mostly. Now were in a good spot again to go to Europe, but we still need more points from the next few games, because we have the hardest season finish of all the Top6 contenders.
Best regards,

View attachment 205117

View attachment 205129
View attachment 205127
View attachment 205126
View attachment 205125

View attachment 205118

upupup again

View attachment 205105

Official Real Sociedad San Sebastian Newsletter #23

Thoughts from

View attachment 205106

Dear Fans,
I'm very delighted. We continued to cement our spot for Europe and played some good looking attacking football. We now need 18 points out of the 8 games we play to get qualified on our own effort. This is doable even if we face some quite strong sides. Let us continue our run with your great support and take San Sebastian to Europe!
Best regards,

__________________________________________________ __
View attachment 205115

Due to technical problems we can't show you the match reports from the Levante and the Celta Vigo games. Our Engineers working on that.

View attachment 205112
View attachment 205110
View attachment 205109

Upcoming fixtures:
View attachment 205098

Back