Looking good mate! Should hopefully get promoted this season!

Also glad you have taken on board the advice you asked for... looks a lot nicer :)

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your help and advice!

AUGUST

View attachment 382726
SV WIESBADEN

Fixtures

We've played 4 league matches in August.

First match was away at Vellmar.
View attachment 382736
We played really well against Vellmar after we had a bad start. After 2 minutes they were leading 1-0.

Our second away game of the month was against relegation candidate Fielden.
View attachment 382735
We won very deserved, but we needed 2 penalties for that...

1 first match of our 2 home matches was against newly-promoted Bad Vilbel. In pre-season we lost against them...
View attachment 382733
Ferhat Gunduz was in the first 11 and thanked me with 2 goals!

Lost match of the month was against the baddest team of the league, Griesheim.
View attachment 382732
An easy victory.

We played 4 matches this month and we won them all! Some very good performances were shown by my team with every game scoring 3 goals!

Table

View attachment 382731

We're still on top with all possible points! I'm very happy for Joseph to have the most assists, I hope that he will keep that spot 'till the end of the season.

Player of the month

23-years old Italian PAOLO CAVALLO scored 3 goals and had an average rating of 7.5!
I hope he will continue his good form in September!

SEPTEMBER

View attachment 382725
SV WIESBADEN

Fixtures

View attachment 382724
We won with 1-2 against Jugesheim. It's the first time that SV Wiesbaden won from this team under my management!

View attachment 382723
The best victory of this season so far! I expected my first draw or loss this match, but we managed to win with 1-0. FSV Frankfurt II are a very good side and they are doing well in the league.

View attachment 382722
Also a very good win, because we were the whole second half with 10 men. I hoped we could have at least 1 point, but we managed to get all 3 points!

View attachment 382721
I said at the beginning of the season that this could be one of the most difficult away matches this season and I was right. A poor performance of my team, but all credits go to the manager of TSG Worsdorf!

A good month. We lost for the first time, but we won 3 difficult matches!

Table

View attachment 382720

We're still first of the league, but win only 3 points above Eschborn and 4 difficult matches in October it will be a hard task to stay on top!

View attachment 382719

Player of the month

He played 3 matches with an average rating of 7.3, 1 goal and 1 assist so he desrves this award:
DANIEL KEITA-RUEL

Last edited:
OCTOBER

View attachment 382592
SV WIESBADEN

Fixtures

View attachment 382589
A very good win over Bayern Alzenau. They had no chance against a very strong Wiesbaden. The only player who could score was Bayern's goalie Ricardo Dobert...

View attachment 382588
This was the most important game of the season so far. Eschborn was 3 points behind us, but we outplayed them and we won 2-0. Eschborn never managed to score against us in 3 games.

View attachment 382586
Again an early goal of the other team, but my players reacted well and quick. A very good 3-1 victory.

View attachment 382585
A disappointing game 'cause Baunatal was down to 10 men after a red card in the 17th minute...

This was a very good month: 10 points including a win over FC Eschborn, 2nd in the Hessenliga!

Table

View attachment 382583

We're 9 points clear on top!

Player of the month

Again the award goes to DANIEL KEITA-RUEL
Without the Frenchman wou wouldn't have won the games against Bayern Alzenau and FC Eschborn.
He had an average rating 7.7, scored 3 goals and received 2 POM-awards!

NOVEMBER

View attachment 382570
SV WIESBADEN

Fixtures

We played 3 good matches and 2 bad matches in November.

Good:
View attachment 382567View attachment 382566View attachment 382565

The good matches were the 3 wins. 11 goals scored, 2 goals conceded and 1 clean sheet!
We created 15 CCC's in these matches.

Bad:
View attachment 382564View attachment 382563

We struggled to find the equalizer against Seligenstadt and we gave Fernwald a penalty in the 90th minute...

View attachment 382561

I hope for 9 points. Bad Vilbel is undefeated at home, so I think that a draw would be good.

Table

View attachment 382559

We're half way through the season and we've 8 points more than 2nd place Eschborn.
It's good to see that Keita-Ruel is top goalscorer and that Olumide gave the most assists in the league!

Player of the month

4 goals, 5 assists, an average rating of 7.86 and 2 POM-awards!
The best month so far for the best player of SV Wiesbaden this season:
DANIEL KEITA-RUEL

CLUB NEWS

View attachment 382506
SV WIESBADEN

This will be an update were I will tell you what's going on in the club.

Parent club

It was the 3rd time I asked to found a parent club.
View attachment 382505
Again the board didn't find a good parent club. I will ask it again when I'm promoted, maybe we've more luck than.

Contract

I asked for a new contract and they accepted the request.
My new contract ends on the 30th of June 2016. I've added that my aim was to play attacking football.

Facilities

It's amazing that Chairman Christian Grunert have accepted my requests to build new Training and Youth Facilities! He also started a project to build something else...
View attachment 382504
SV Wiesbaden is building a stadium! It will be finished on the 1st of June 2017.

Finances

View attachment 382478

Board confidence

I'm doing well, I think...
View attachment 382496

Details:
View attachment 382492View attachment 382490View attachment 382489View attachment 382488
View attachment 382487View attachment 382486View attachment 382485

View attachment 382483

Looking good mate! Should hopefully get promoted this season!

Also glad you have taken on board the advice you asked for... looks a lot nicer :)

Hi Adam

I have a question, do you have an idea how I can promote my story? Because nobody is following...

Hi Adam

I have a question, do you have an idea how I can promote my story? Because nobody is following...

Keep going with the story Mundo, there are no doubt many people like me who follow such stories but don't really comment. I tend to read a number of stories on here (but the writer would never know). After following yours today I will be sure to continue to do so! Hoping you win promotion! Good luck.

Keep going with the story Mundo, there are no doubt many people like me who follow such stories but don't really comment. I tend to read a number of stories on here (but the writer would never know). After following yours today I will be sure to continue to do so! Hoping you win promotion! Good luck.
Ok thank you and I will continue!

Please, if you have any advice, tell me!

Ok thank you and I will continue!

Please, if you have any advice, tell me!

No problem and I will do! Check out my story if you have time - The Coventry Crusade. I've already completed three seasons but haven't yet been through a season in story mode, will be updating today.

Hi Adam

There will be people following mate, just there is a lot of silent follows, a lot of people just prefer to read than comment on it etc.

I have a fair amount of people that follow mine but don't ever comment on it,

Believe me, there will be people following!

I am 1 of them!

Silent follower myself! Will try to comment more if it will help put you at ease so you can continue with your good FM Story :)

Last edited:
No problem and I will do! Check out my story if you have time - The Coventry Crusade. I've already completed three seasons but haven't yet been through a season in story mode, will be updating today.

I will first continue my story until the end of the season and than I will read your story, It sounds very interesting.

There will be people following mate, just there is a lot of silent follows, a lot of people just prefer to read than comment on it etc.

I have a fair amount of people that follow mine but don't ever comment on it,

Believe me, there will be people following!

I am 1 of them!

Thanks mate, I really appreciate it! I lost my will to write cause nobody responded, but now I will continue with enthousiasm!

Silent follower myself! Will try to comment more if it will help put you at ease so you can continue with your good FM Story :)

Thanks a lot! You don't have to comment that much, only if you like something really much or want something different in the save, that would really help me!

ROAD FOR PROMOTION

View attachment 381284
SV WIESBADEN

December

Fixtures

View attachment 381283

We didn't lose at Bad Vilbel which is good, but we began the month with a terrible home loss against Wehen II...

Player of the month

JOSEPH OLUMIDE with 2 goals, 2 assists and an average rating of 7.55!

January

Fixtures

View attachment 381282

3 home wins and 2 away draws, a good 11/15 in the month January.

Player of the month

DANIEL MULLER
For the first time the award goes to a defender. He played 3 matches with an average reating of 7.9 and he scored 2 goals in a match were he gets the POM-award!

February

Fixtures

View attachment 381280

2 wins and 2 clean sheets!

Player of the month

DANIEL KEITA-RUEL
He's by far the best player of the team and showed that with 2 goals, 1 assist, an average rating of 8.3 and 2 POM-awards!

Tables

View attachment 381279

Joseph and Paolo, my 2 main wingers, have the most assists and my AMC, Daniel Keita-Ruel, has the ebst average rating and scored 16 doals already!

And we stay 1st with 8 matches to play! We are 9 points clear, but the first match is against FC Eschborn...

Hope you get promoted this time.... Can I ask for screenshots how are Tsv rain am lech and Victoria Hamburg doing?

M?RZ UND APRIL

View attachment 381278
SV WIESBADEN

Fixtures

View attachment 381277

The match against Eschborn was a 2-men-show. Daniel scored 2 goals for us, but 37 years old Weber scored a hattrick for FC Eschborn...
A bad start, but we managed to win all our other games so 2 good months!

Tables

Will we win the league?
Will we promote?

Found out next update!

MAY

View attachment 381267
SV WIESBADEN

Fixtures

Last fixtures of the season...

View attachment 381266

9 goals and 2 clean sheets in the last 2 Hessenliga games of the season 2014-2015!

Table

Are we the champions for the second time in a row and may we battle for promotion ??????????

View attachment 381265

YES WE MAY! We've 14 points more than Eschborn!
We had by far the best attack and the 3rd best defense!

It's also good to see that Frenchman Keita-Ruel was the best player of the league and that he is top goalscorer!
Cavallo and Olumide are sharing the trophy of assist king!

MATCH OF THE SEASON

It's now time for the game of the seaso: the promotion batte against Wuppertaler SV

Before the match starts I will compare my team with Wuppertal

SV Wiesbaden Wuppertaler SV
League:
View attachment 381264View attachment 381263

Best player:
View attachment 381260View attachment 381259

The game:
View attachment 381257

We won and secured promotion to the Regionalliga! We could have won with a 3-goal difference but Daniel Keita-Ruel missed a penalty.

I'm officially the happiest manager in the world! :D

END OF SEASON

View attachment 381248
SV WIESBADEN

Player of the season

It won't be a surprise. He was very good last season, but he was absolutely outstanding this season!
The only Frenchman in our squad really qonquered my heart with his amazing performances so he deserves this award for the second season in a row: DANIEL KEITA-RUEL

He also received the award of player of the season from the supporters.

View attachment 381244View attachment 381243

I signed him at the beginning of the season 2013-2014 on a free after he had a break of 2 years.
He's our main AMC and the best player of the team. In 65 official matches for SV Wiesbaden he scored 37 goals, gave 24 assists and received the POM-award 16 times. That is just amazing.

So I really wanted to keep him in the Regionalliga and therefore he received a new contract until the end of the season 2016-2017.

I'm glad you stay Daniel!

Facilities

The board announced that we move to a new stadium, because we promoted to the Regionalliga.

View attachment 381234

But the board also announced that they will build a new stadium, weird.

View attachment 381231

Here's an overview of the hypermodern facilities of SV Wiesbaden :p :

View attachment 381228

And these are the plans for the near future:

View attachment 381225

Board confidence

They are very happy with me as the manager and I'm happy that I'm part of this beautiful club!

View attachment 381213

View attachment 381208View attachment 381207View attachment 381206View attachment 381203
View attachment 381204View attachment 381202View attachment 381201

Jurgen Meyer

View attachment 381198

Hope you get promoted this time.... Can I ask for screenshots how are Tsv rain am lech and Victoria Hamburg doing?

Of I didn't see you comment, sorry!
Yes I will post screens of the, but this is in February 2016!

TSV Rain am Lech:
View attachment 380836View attachment 380834

They are not doing a good job this season, they are on course for relegation...

Victoria Hamburg:
View attachment 380832View attachment 380831

Their manager isn't doing a great job either.

REGIONALLIGA TIME

View attachment 380825
SV WIESBADEN

Pre-season

Transfers

6 players left the club and we signed 6 new players:
View attachment 380814

Christoph Werner wanted to leave because he was second choice. Domgorgen, Stefani, Garlinski and Maresca were just not good enough in the Hessenliga, so the Regionalliga will be a level too high.
Ferhat Gunduz played 2 good seasons, but I brought in a better striker.

First newcomer was Stefan Kemmerling, he will be our second choice in the goal or maybe first choice.
View attachment 380809

We also brought in 2 new strikers. One for the future and one to challenge Engin Cicem.
Mirco Nicosia and Giuseppe Burgio
View attachment 380806View attachment 380805

Centre back Fabian Hrustic was signed for a free. He came from FC Eschborn.
View attachment 380801

Tobias Klein will challenge Ragaman on the position of right back after the departure of Maresca.
View attachment 380800

And last but not least we signed a very experienced central midfielder named Jurgen Heinrichs.
View attachment 380797

I'm very happy with my transfers and I hope they can deliver some great performances.

League

Because we won the play-off final last season we will now play in the 4th tier of Germany in the Regionalliga. We will play in the Fussbal-Regionalliga Sudwest with 18 other teams.
View attachment 380796

Our predicted finish is 18th, but I'm sure that we can avoid relegation and push for a midtable position!

The second teams of Bundesliga clubs Kaiserslautern, Frankfurt and Mainz will be tough opponents, but my favourite for the title is our fierce rival, SV Wehen Wiesbaden.

So this season there will be 2 Wiesbaden derbies!

Fixtures

We played 6 friendlies and again my assistant manager, Peter Wynhoff managed them because I was busy with transfers!
View attachment 380789

Well, what can is say? Well done Peter!

July

Fixtures

And so it begins, my first season in the Regionalliga!
View attachment 380786

It was an even game, so I was disappointed with the result. But my lads showed some good football, so I have hope for the rest of the season.

View attachment 380774

We dominated this match so a very deserved win over another relegation candidate.
3 goals and a clean sheet is very good for our first home match.

Player of the month

Engin Cicem was our starting striker in the first 2 matches and delivered 1 great performance against Idar-Oberstein: 1 goal, 2 assists and the POM-award

August

Fixtures

August started with a home match in the DFB-Pokal against 2. Bundesliga team Arminia Bielefeld.
View attachment 380767

Despite the loss we played very well. Same story as last year as they got a penalty...

View attachment 380764

We were winning 3-1 at half time and we still lose... Incredible and very very disappointing!

View attachment 380761

Again we won 3-0 at home. A very good performance this time of our new striker Burgio!

View attachment 380760

Third relegation candidate we beat at home! An amazing 5-1 victory

View attachment 380757

A 4-1 loss... We defended terrible and I hope we will grab some points in the coming away games...

3 home victories and 3 away losses so far! If we can grab points in away games we can aim for a midtable position!

Player of the month

It was difficult to choose but I choose Joseph Olumide
He score 3 times, gave 4 assists and received 1 POM-award!

Player of the month in the league:
View attachment 380754
Daniel is second and Joseph third!

September and October

Fixtures

View attachment 380751

With a goal of Paolo Cavallo in extra time we secured our first away victory!

View attachment 380750

Our first home loss was against our big neighbours Wehen, sorry fans...

View attachment 380749

A poor result...

View attachment 380748View attachment 380747

We totally dominated this match, so we should have won.

View attachment 380745

Second clean sheet in a row and the first win of the month October!

View attachment 380744

A very good win against one of the promotion candidates!
Third clean sheet in 3 games!

View attachment 380743View attachment 380742

A very good performance of the attack, but a bad day for the defence...
A 3-3 draw against anothe midtable team, but we could have scored more with 8 CCC's!!!

View attachment 380741

A bad result after we were leading the game at half time with 1-0.
A draw would be a fair result, but we lose...

Player of the month

September:
Centre back DANIEL MULLER had an average rating of 7.4 in 3 games this month. He als received 1 POM-award and he scored 2 goals.

October:
Newby GIUSEPPE BURGIO scored 3 goals in 3 games and had an average rating of more than 7.4. He also won the POM-award against Pfullendorf.

Table

View attachment 380725

6 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses, with these results we're sitting 10th in the league. It's going better than I expected but if we had some luck we would have had even more points!