Reaction score
so obviously this to do with my beloved Newcastle United I think Alan Pardew is clueless and I have had good success with Football manager games the last few years and my friends have said why don't you do a save to prove that i am better than Pardew. WELL YOU ASKED FOR IT YOU GOT IT!!!!!!!.

I will be starting with original DB to how teams where at start of the season.

So i will start a save and first screenshots will be transfers in/out and fixtures screenshot of pre-season fixtures and results, which will be uploaded later today at some point.

well in my stockport save where i have guided them to prem and managed to to fin prem champs and fa cup in second season i have designed a really good tactic which i believe newcastle could utilize utilize well but we will see when i create this save up as previously stated will do it later today at some point

well in my stockport save where i have guided them to prem and managed to to fin prem champs and fa cup in second season i have designed a really good tactic which i believe newcastle could utilize utilize well but we will see when i create this save up as previously stated will do it later today at some point

can you upload it your tac that is

All you gotta do is not go around headbutting everybody anf you'll have made a good start!

kitchin75 sorry i forgot to save some changes to tac file that were in screenshot they are as follows the changes FB's are set to WB not CWB, both DEF MIDS are set to DLP support and there is no amc instead a CM-AP again sorry for this error. if i make any more changes i will let you know

here is also a tip that i have found if you want a team to learn a tactic super fast put that tactic in all 3 tactic slots and they will learn it much much quicker

Alright guys just played first friendly and as promised i have a screenshot for after our win against slovan liberec which ended 3-1 where they scored first but we started to come back in to it with a good finish from marveaux who recieved a good pass from cisse but when you look at screenshot of the team i selected please be aware remy, krul didnt play due to injury.

View attachment 393290 View attachment 393289

alright guys second friendly and it ended in defeat by a 2-1 score line to the hands of toluca i went with same team that won against slovan liberec a disappointing defeat to a team that i feel we should have beaten so i might make a few changes heading in to next friendly

View attachment 393277

third friendly and its a win for newcastle united over crewe winning by 3-1 my team found crewe really hard to break down at first but cisse scored first and he seems raring to go as he has scored 4 goals in 3 friendly's and if he can keep that ratio up he will have a good season. then santon saw the keeper off his line and scored a lob shot which was executed to perfection, and then cisse scored again.

View attachment 393260

i will update this later tonight with our competitive fixtures the target is a top half finish but if i can get players in January we might be able to just grab a spot in Europe i will also show a screenshot of transfers in/out at the end of transfer window.

I hope you guys guys will enjoy the adventure as it unfolds i know pre-season is nothing to shout about but i'm relatively happy winning 3/4 games and unlike irl cisse played some good football scoring and made a few good passes so i might not need remy when he comes back from injury and i forgot to say krul came back from injury and played last match so that was good.