and our next league fixture was against west brom away and after santon and HBA being not available for this fixture due to injury i went back to 4-5-1 formation putting remy on the left wing cisse up top and haidara in for santon which we won by 1-0 could and should have been two or three more than that due to us catching west brom on the counter and causing them problems in the first 30 mins and cisse scored his first goal of the campaign so i might keep him in the team if he keeps it up adam campbell had a run out replacing cisse in the 70th min. This result has us in 3rd.
View attachment 392267View attachment 392266View attachment 392265

Last edited:
and on to our next game which was arsenal who i was expecting a draw out of this given how we played in the last match but the lads done well again 1-0 against arsenal is a very good result COME ON THE TOON, this result has us in 3rd in the EPL 2 points behind arsenal who are top of the league on 32 points.
View attachment 392218View attachment 392216View attachment 392219

Last edited:
so our next game was against southampton where i was expecting a win with tiote recovered from injury and fit enough to play but it wasnt to be as southampton beat us 1-0 but if im honest they should have had a couple more as they kept catching us on the counter. this result has us in 4th in the EPL.
View attachment 391517View attachment 391516

so our next match was against man city where if im honest was expecting to be beaten with the class they have in there side how ever i managed to rescue a late equalizer to make it 1-1 thanks for the goal dan gosling lol but he did score it from outside the area, and this result has us in 5th in the EPL.
View attachment 391507

the next game my boys had was against norwich where i was expecting a easy victory but we were 1-0 down and what does tiote go and you've guessed it he gets himself a straight red card and from then on we crumbled to a 3-0 defeat which now has us in 8th which im not happy with we should of beat norwich but it didn't happen and the lads need to do better.
View attachment 391492

the next match was a league fixture against swansea who i felt we could win and win they did 3-0 to take us to 3rd and remy finally scored for us but so the first match with life after santon was very good indeed it was like i was looking at a different team.
View attachment 391268

honours even at anfield yes we drew against liverpool 0-0 was the score were both teams had a fair amount of chances but i will take this result and it has us in 4th in the epl.
View attachment 391262