kitchin75 he seems to do well on this save in cup games and has a 4 and star potential on this save but is not ready for regular first team action yet maybe in two season he might be but he was really good against tranmere rovers (capital one cup) with two goals

well the next match was against man utd in a game that i thought we could do well if we took the game to them and in the first 15-20mins thats exactly what we did but once van persie scored we looked a bit afraid and our only goal game from a penalty which was converted by yohan cabaye after evra committed a foul in the box. In the end it ended 2-1 to man utd. This result see's us drop down to 4th in the EPL.
View attachment 392959View attachment 392958

and with the next match against Norwich in the capital one cup which i decided to rest a few first team players and bring on some youngsters well that decision backfired even though it went all the way to penalty's we lost 4-3 in the dreaded shootout some youngsters moaning of wanting to have first team football and failed to impress but i did need to make one change before the match as tiote suffered a injury in training and was replaced with anita.
View attachment 392950View attachment 392949View attachment 392948

made a few changes to the line up as the screenshot shows and the worst area of the team at the moment is aml and str and remy and cisse cant score at the moment, but on with the game beat by stoke by just the one goal and the fact tim krul was to blame for that is sickening as he kicked it out and it went straight to charlie adams who just hit it first time and went in the back of the net very disappointed. This result has put us in 6th in the EPL.
View attachment 392585View attachment 392584

Last edited:
On to the next game at home was west ham in the EPL, where i decided to make a slight tactical change as none of my strikers can score at the moment i brought gouffran on to play AMR where i have been playing HBA and HBA as a AMC and it seem to work against west ham winning 2-1. There was also some good news because tiote returned from injury and was fit enough to play the whole 90 mins. This result has put us in 3rd in the EPL.
View attachment 392570View attachment 392569

the next game was at home to cardiff in the EPL and i was expecting us to win against a team in 20th but i can't even explain what happened as we ended up losing 2-0 to cardiff i might have to give the team the hairdryer treatment after this result, after this defeat we are 5th in the EPL. There will be more tomorrow guys take care and hope you have enjoyed easter.
View attachment 392561View attachment 392560

Last edited:
so our next game was away to hull i decided to keep the same team as in the last match and the lads repaid my faith in them by getting a 4-3 win which has moved us up to 3rd in the EPL. There were two casualtys in this match as marveaux and cabaye both came off injured.
View attachment 392317View attachment 392316

Last edited:
our next match was away to everton which ended in a 2-2 draw and wait i have news it another injury and who is it you ask none another than HBA which forced me to change my tactics back to my 4-5-1 formation. This result has moved us down 1 place to 4th in the EPL and i will have to consider my selection for the next match following HBA's injury as he was starting to score a few goals lately.
View attachment 392308View attachment 392307View attachment 392306