with our next match being fa cup 4th round match against southampton i decided to rest a few players and try out some of the younger players and one of them was paul dummett who had a storming game which helped us secure passage to the next round with a 2-0 victory over southampton.
View attachment 391253

the next match in the league was against spurs and we needed a win to get more vital points on the board and with remy injured just before the match i decided to create a third tactic which i will provide a screenshot of how we shaped up, so as i was saying remy injured and this tactic has 3 strikers so cisse gouffran and sammy ameobi and young sammy had a blinding game where we won 3-1 we are now 5th in the league.
View attachment 391228View attachment 391226

our next game in the league was against man utd who i thought i could at least draw against but it wasn't to be as van persie and hernandez where the two devils thats scored against my team in a 2-0 defeat and have dropped to 6th after that defeat.
View attachment 391217

with quite a few senior players on international duty for the fa cup 5th replay against swansea i thought that's it that's the end of the cup run but to my surprise after fielding some younger players we won 2-1 and who scored adam armstrong and adam campbell with gouffran providing the assist for both goals get in!!!!!
View attachment 391182

Last edited:
just looked at league table irl and noticed my Newcastle team have already done better than pardew in terms of points irl pardews men have 46 points from 35 games played leaving Newcastle united in 9th , on this save after 28 games played i have obtained 49 points leaving my team in 6th place and in the fa cup they got to the third round irl and my Newcastle team are in the 6th round in the capital one cup pardew's men got to the fourth round and my team got to the third round the only thing pardew just beat me on but on the whole i would say i have surpassed his achievements this season. what do you guys say????

well on to our next game against sunderland tyne-wear derby round 2 where after recent results i have slated the team for not performing and boy did they respond with a shock win i always thought we could win but to win 5-0 im still in shock take that pardew. We are now 6th in the EPL.
View attachment 391048

next league fixture was arsenal who i expected to lose to yet we beat arsenal 3-0 with cisse get a hat trick im excited about the late great form i have been seeing from the lads after i slated them for playing so poorly afew matches ago, we are still 6th after this win.
View attachment 391045