I'm having this same problem with Spurs, tried offering Crouch, Bentley, Palacios, Jenas, Dawson all for ZERO and only Everton wanted Crouch but he wouldn't join them unless i also paid 15 grand a week until his current contract was up. I obviously told him to get stuffed and now they are all rotting in my reserves.

try offering them as part of a deal to sign another player!

Anyone else finding extremely difficult to sell players at the start of the game?

I'm with Tottenham and i wanted to free some space and wage budget for my upcoming singings.
So, i decided to offer to other clubs 2 players...Jenas and King.

Jenas market value is 5 mil. euros, I'm asking for 1.8...

King's value is 6.25 mil, I' m asking for 2....

No offers!!....nothing!!
What else there is to do??...Drop even lower??...Give them for free??

I think that in fm2010 I would have had some (if not many) offers with these prices, or is it my idea??.

Anyone else has noticed this "change"??

I'm still having the same problem after 7 seasons. I too am with Spurs and have about 4 or 5 players in my squad I've been trying to get rid of for 2 or 3 years. I hate it when you think you've finally sold someone and then he turns around and says he wants you to pay towards his salary for the next 2 or 3 years. Cheeky f****r!!! I've got one player I've been trying to get rid of for the past 2 years whose on £200k a week. I paid about £18m for him and have hardly played him.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

I dropped my asking price for Jenas to the ridiculous amount of 300.000 euros and still no offers!!! :O:S

Well, that's not very realistic, don't you think??
There's not a single team in Europe that wants to grab a player like Jenas at such a low price?....It's unbelievable!! :(

Jenas is **** though (IRL).

Not sure if it was said already (didn't read the whole thread) - but : at the beginning of a new game, you can almost never sell players who just joined the club. It will say they don't want to leave because they only just joined the club or something like that. So always check in their history first in which season they joined your club.

Anyone else finding extremely difficult to sell players at the start of the game?

I'm with Tottenham and i wanted to free some space and wage budget for my upcoming singings.
So, i decided to offer to other clubs 2 players...Jenas and King.

Jenas market value is 5 mil. euros, I'm asking for 1.8...

King's value is 6.25 mil, I' m asking for 2....

No offers!!....nothing!!
What else there is to do??...Drop even lower??...Give them for free??

I think that in fm2010 I would have had some (if not many) offers with these prices, or is it my idea??.

Anyone else has noticed this "change"??

My problem is similar in that players i know are good players but not quite good enough for me are being sold for less than there value. I had this with Daniel Pacheco where i wanted to sell him as he wasnt good enough for my squad but i knew he was a good player. I ended up having to sell him for £3million to Malaga. 1 season later they sell him to Spurs for £15million.