Adam Johnson, Thomas Muller, even Sergio Romero IMO. Almunia will be downgraded IMO, as he is too good on my Arsenal save. Lloris will get even better due to his UCL performances. Kiessling may go up, Pedro definitely will, and i think Milner may get a wee boost too.

Sami Khedira is a quality player and his stats aren't great in FM10, can't remember off the top of my head, but I think his first touch, passing and dribbbling are very poor

Personally I think that Birsa should definitly have a stat increase, I think Ozil is already a quality player on the game anyway and Jan Mucha should also get a stat increase.

Suarez is not to good in this manager and i think that they must improve him.. and Ayew from Gana is very good on world cup. also Gary Medel from Chile :D

Agbonlahor, Milner, Darren Ambrose, Rooney (a bit), Lucio, Hodgson :p

Malouda has redeemed his self this season for Chelsea.

What about Robert Green :p

Rooney. or maybe that's cos i'm still on the patch where his heading is 10

charlie adam and a couple of other blackpool players probably

pedro rooney (shud get finishing 16-17 and heading\jumping 13-15)
contrao,muller will get his technique up.
I think we will se abit change in dzeko,sanchez shud get his finishing like 11-13 he isnt that bad for 9 finishing.
That german dmc cant remember his name.
Robben will be boosted in attack matters,long shots obviosly
ypu mean khedira

Stats Should Go Up: Gibson, Khedira, Rooney, Pedro, Fletcher, Henderson, Robben, Scweinsteger, Sneijder, Messi, Hernandez, Barrios, Busquets, Malouda, Nani

Stats Should Go Down: Gourcuff, Dzeko, Cardozo, Chiellini, Renan, Veloso

Anthony Annan from Ghana would be improved.Although in Fm 10 he rocks :p

Any teams promoted will get their players upped, and no doubt teams relegated will be decreased.Only ones I can see going up are Thomas Muller, who has been excellent all season, and a few others.

Dawson, Townsend, Rose, BALE.

Downgrade, Palacios, keane, crouch