This, and Suarez' GK attributes (6) and Shweinsteiger.

@Madsheep, Heskey has been poor all season, Muller has been consistently good at least this WC, if not for Bayern, Milito had a superb season, Dawson has been immense this season, and generally pretty consistent over the last few, Danny Rose's PA i'm sure will go up, not least for his volley vs Arsenal :'(

EDIT: Berbatov had a poor end to the season, but still showed good technical ability and Gerrard and Torres were injured a lot, and probably won't change much, because they showed when fit how good they are!
im confused, i dont think ive talked about this lot. though now im here: agree on muller definitely, militio slightly, hes already at his peak and very good in the game, though his hidden attirtubes might change so hes a better big game player, which hes more than proven this season. danny rose, i dont think has had a good enough season to get increases, dawson will go up a bit

Deffo Charlie Adam!!!

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Also Nicky Maynard, Reda Johnson (Plymouth)

I believe Connor Wickham will be quite a lot better on FM11.... Well I hope so anyway! ;) He never turns out that good in this game :(

im confused, i dont think ive talked about this lot. though now im here: agree on muller definitely, militio slightly, hes already at his peak and very good in the game, though his hidden attirtubes might change so hes a better big game player, which hes more than proven this season. danny rose, i dont think has had a good enough season to get increases, dawson will go up a bit

Yeah, sorry i think you're right, i quoted two people whose posts look similar and thought you'd posted on the latter when in fact you posted on CJs - my mistake, still, glad to see you agree for the most part!

Anthony Stokes of Hibs, his stats are terrible for the 2nd top scorer in the SPL (looking at other strikers that finished below him this season with much higher stats)

Theo Walcott has really bad ratings in this game... if it wasn't Theo I wouldn't even look at him in this game

Alexsos Sanchez,Taiwo,Pastore,David Luiz,Ramires,Malouda,Chchrito Hernandez.,KPB

Last edited:
Alexis Sanchez is already top class. Ozil is awesome aswell. All the players from the World Cup that played well have really good stats like Muller is awesome and costs like unspeakable amounts of money to buy. You may get a decent rise Dorrans possibly Adams. Dawson might get upgraded. Modric is top class already. Nobody that I can think of will be upgraded majorly.

i think players in the championship/league 1 and 2 are unfairly rated as theyre not 'top class' players. Take Grant Holt for an example he may not be the greatest technical player but hes all about his strength and he was only given like 12 strength. i think si games need to change this so that ratings are fair.

I think Javier Hernandez will get over-upgraded.

Got a feeling he's going to be the Lukaku of FM11, and I don't think he's that good yet.

i think players in the championship/league 1 and 2 are unfairly rated as theyre not 'top class' players. Take Grant Holt for an example he may not be the greatest technical player but hes all about his strength and he was only given like 12 strength. i think si games need to change this so that ratings are fair.
they have reasearchers who tend to be season tickets holders of the team they reseach. im pretty they sure got itright . if you really feel its wrong head over si forum data thread, and state your case, and they'll look into it

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

I think Javier Hernandez will get over-upgraded.

Got a feeling he's going to be the Lukaku of FM11, and I don't think he's that good yet.
i dunno, he'll get a decent PA boost and a small pa boost. si's mexico researcher will have seen a lot of him

I think Beckford should be improved a bit and Javier Hernandez's finishing and pace should be improved

Last edited:
Elliot Benyon , Billy Kee , Guy Branston and Martin Gritton alsO William Keane as he has so much potential

I assume anyone who had a decent World Cup will get fairly heavily upgraded.

And yeh, I agree with DMF, I think Hernandez will be too good.