For the non league teams: Paul Brayson and Adam Warlow, Both scored more than 30 this past season.

anyone think verratti and lukaku will still be wonderkids on fm11 like they are on fm10??

I think Herculez Gomez needs a boost... he bagged ten goals after his move to Mexico and won a spot on the US national squad out of nowhere.

anyone think verratti and lukaku will still be wonderkids on fm11 like they are on fm10??

I think Lukaku will as hes immense for Anderlecht, doubt Verratti will though, never heard anything about him IRL

Danny Wilson will probs be upgraded, maybe Maadjid Bougherra, and I think Lukaku will be a wonderkid in FM11, but probably not Verratti.

thomas muller probably to be the best wonderkids in fm11

Stats Should Go Up: Gibson, Khedira, Rooney, Pedro, Fletcher, Henderson, Robben, Scweinsteger, Sneijder, Messi, Hernandez, Barrios, Busquets, Malouda, Nani

Stats Should Go Down: Gourcuff, Dzeko, Cardozo, Chiellini, Renan, Veloso
they wont change stats becuase of a poor world cuo, and dzeko? depsite wolfsburgs poor season still smashed in 20 league goals. the only player who might go down in that is veloso.

Scweinsteger (his position will change since he played cm/dm all season, not just world cup), Sneijder, Messi, Robben

none of those will go up either

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Dawson, Townsend, Rose, BALE.

Downgrade, Palacios, keane, crouch
bales potenial might go up a bit, remeber it was onle the second half of teh seaosn he had an greta run, and si do it over 1-2 seaoson, hence why rooney didnt get an update for his heading/finishing in march

Last edited:
Brett Pittman, Darren Ambrose, Michael O'Connor, David Amoo, Matt Jarvis,

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Danny Wilson will probs be upgraded, maybe Maadjid Bougherra, and I think Lukaku will be a wonderkid in FM11, but probably not Verratti.
Lukaku is a wonder kid, and Wilson is amazing in '10

For the non league teams: Paul Brayson and Adam Warlow, Both scored more than 30 this past season.

Used to train with Paul Brayson when he was at Gateshead few seasons ago, only played twice for them:(

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

I think Lukaku will as hes immense for Anderlecht, doubt Verratti will though, never heard anything about him IRL

He played a few games for Pescara at the end of last season, apparently seems to acutally have potential.

We will see about Bobby as the season progresses. He has has quite a few seasons in the prem and only really played well in the second half of the last one.

He was that bad that I believe Fulham were going to sell him to Hull but he didnt want to go.

SI are usually pretty good with stats, I cant see that many players being massively changed

Charlie Reece, Charlie Clough and Byron Anthony are so under-rated

In RL Reece and Clough are two excellent prospects. Byron Anthony is apparently "not good enough for League 1"...

Improved - Muller, Forlan, Pedro, Rooney, Milito, Suarez
Decreased - Heskey, Berbatov, Gerrard, Torres

Dawson, Townsend, Rose, BALE.

Downgrade, Palacios, keane, crouch

Hate to say it as an Arsenal fan, but this...
Also, Campbell after a brilliant end of season, Walcott, Fabianski and Almunia downgrade, Maybe Bendtner for his performances later on, CESC Fabregas, Maybe Laurent Koscielny after his season at Lorient? Fletcher should definitely get a boost, as should Adam Johnson as previously mentioned as well as Milner, Benik Afobe should get a PA increase because he's had a brilliant season in the youth team, and maybe Craig Eastmond as well, though this has been adjusted to an extent in 10.3, Rooney's heading stats!

EDIT: Even Gary Neville and Rafael and Darron Gibson

Hate to say it as an Arsenal fan, but this...
Also, Campbell after a brilliant end of season, Walcott, Fabianski and Almunia downgrade, Maybe Bendtner for his performances later on, CESC Fabregas, Maybe Laurent Koscielny after his season at Lorient? Fletcher should definitely get a boost, as should Adam Johnson as previously mentioned as well as Milner, Benik Afobe should get a PA increase because he's had a brilliant season in the youth team, and maybe Craig Eastmond as well, though this has been adjusted to an extent in 10.3, Rooney's heading stats!

EDIT: Even Gary Neville and Rafael and Darron Gibson

His stats can't get much worse lol

This, and Suarez' GK attributes (6) and Shweinsteiger.

@Madsheep, Heskey has been poor all season, Muller has been consistently good at least this WC, if not for Bayern, Milito had a superb season, Dawson has been immense this season, and generally pretty consistent over the last few, Danny Rose's PA i'm sure will go up, not least for his volley vs Arsenal :'(

EDIT: Berbatov had a poor end to the season, but still showed good technical ability and Gerrard and Torres were injured a lot, and probably won't change much, because they showed when fit how good they are!

Last edited:
Torres was injured most of th season, and was still one of the top scorers, Gerrard had one bad season. They're not going to be taken down