In your OPINION who is the best player in the world?

• Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date
  • Replies 236
  • Views 9K
B

Blynd1

Ok lets settle it... This isn't about who deserve the awards, this isnt about who scores more or who wins more throphys, this is all about your opinion right now.

So who do you think it's the best player in the world?

My opinion - Steven Gerrard. Why? Because for the past years he has been carrying one of the biggest teams ever, he has shown hes not a money/better contract hunter. And obviously the way he plays, his skill and his mentality. Also, they way he can motivate an entire team.

Aaron Lennon + Gareth Bale + Rafael van der Vaart + Luka Modric

well i would say messi but as fan of liverpool i ll go with Stevie G...he is with one word ,just CAPTAIN

Lionel Messi, Gerrard is perhaps the most complete footballer in the world though.

Gerrard is a great player and great servant to a massive club but he's not the best in the world. For me it#s between Messi and Ronaldo and Messi edges it for me

well i would say messi but as fan of liverpool i ll go with Stevie G...he is with one word ,just CAPTAIN

the definition of captain in the dictionary should be - STEVIE G! :p ahah the man's a living legend!

The thing about Gerrard is beucase i can't remember of a player with his passion for a club, the detirmination he has for his team, hes one of the best players in the field and probably the best in mentality and in chosing words to motivate his team. I think he will surely be the manager of Liverpool in a few years :p