In your OPINION who is the best player in the world?

• Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date
  • Replies 236
  • Views 9K
Andres Iniesta.

My mate and I were having a debate the other day about who's better between Iniesta and Xavi, he was sure it was Xavi but personally I agree with you. I would vote Iniesta anyday

My mate and I were having a debate the other day about who's better between Iniesta and Xavi, he was sure it was Xavi but personally I agree with you. I would vote Iniesta anyday

"You will retire me, but he will retire us both." - Guardiola to Xavi, when both were observing a young Iniesta training.

Cristiano Ronaldo.

Teared the PL to shreds for united, and until messi joins the PL and does the same, cristiano ronaldo gets my vote.

In close second is Drogba. On his day - he is unstoppable, pace, power, shot, dribbling, composure, the complete package

Cristiano Ronaldo.

Teared the PL to shreds for united, and until messi joins the PL and does the same, cristiano ronaldo gets my vote.

In close second is Drogba. On his day - he is unstoppable, pace, power, shot, dribbling, composure, the complete package

Utter nonsense. Why does Messi has to prove himself in the PL to be better player than CR7? Pele is better player and played only for Santos...( I am ruling his NY adventure as non competitive)

Utter nonsense. Why does Messi has to prove himself in the PL to be better player than CR7? Pele is better player and played only for Santos...( I am ruling his NY adventure as non competitive)

Absolutely agree with you Maradona did not play in England but is still one of the best ever so I think Messi is the best closely followed by C. Ronaldo

Im big fan of GK's
My pick is
František Plánička < This guy is freaking hero!
Plánička captained the Czechs again to the 1938 World Cup, where they beat the Netherlands 3-0 in the first match, with all three goals in extra time. In the second round, they faced Brazil on 12 July, in what was one of the most violent matches in World Cup history, known as the "Battle of Bordeaux." One Czech and two Brazilian playes were sent off, and players from both teams suffered serious injuries. With the game tied 1-1, Plánička's teammate Oldřich Nejedlý had to abandon the pitch with a broken leg, and then Plánička himself suffered a broken arm, after colliding with Brazil's striker Perácio's kick, as the Brazilian attempted to shoot.[1] Plánička did not leave the pitch, however, and instead played through the pain until the end of regulation and through the subsequent extra time, which had no change in the score.[2][13] The game was replayed two days later, and Czechoslovakia, without Plánička or forwards Nejedlý and Antonín Puč, lost 2-1 and was eliminated
Nowdays, Robin Van Persie when fit. That guy is ******* genius, too bad hes made of glass

Last edited:
I haven't read many mentions of David Villa...

Even if others don't like him he's the best in my opinion :)