In your OPINION who is the best player in the world?

• Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date
  • Replies 236
  • Views 9K
BETWEEN cr9, messi, cesc, xavi, iniesta, pedro and right now bale

Cristiano Ronaldo is probably the best player if we're talking only about skill inside the field (wich is the one that matters).

Messi. Although I really like Nasri at the moment.

1; lionel messi
2;cristiano ronaldo
3;iniesta
4;wayne rooney
5;david villa

Gerrard? Really?
No one even comes close to Messi and Ronaldo. Messi is the best player in the world, in my opinion.

ANOTHER thread like this?

My vote goes to Nemanja Vidic.

javier hernandez??? no.. if i'm being serious then (and i can't believe no one has said him) WESLEY SNEIJDER

Vidic... He saves as Many points for Utd as Ronaldo ever made...

The thing about Gerrard is beucase i can't remember of a player with his passion for a club, the detirmination he has for his team, hes one of the best players in the field and probably the best in mentality and in chosing words to motivate his team. I think he will surely be the manager of Liverpool in a few years :p

Broguht up a blue (sorry).

It annoys me when people only ever choose attacking players for "best player in the world".

Vidic... He saves as Many points for Utd as Ronaldo ever made...

Thaaank you.

It annoys me when people only ever choose attacking players for "best player in the world".

Thaaank you.

Probably because it's hard for defenders to catch the eye. I mean in a way the less you notice a defender, the better he is.

I'd say Messi followed by Pique

I personally think Messi is the best footballer in the world, as he will prove it year after year. But what I expect is that Gareth Bale is a future best footballer of the world.

Essien is best for me, he can do anything and play anywhere.

Probably because it's hard for defenders to catch the eye. I mean in a way the less you notice a defender, the better he is.

I'd say Messi followed by Pique

Only 'cause you don't watch defenders. I watch defenders, I enjoy it.

Also, if you say "the less you notice a defender, the better he is", you've never seen Lucio play. Hilarious to watch: every time he tackles someone he does it with such ridiculous flamboyance, then gets up and marches away, often right OVER the guy he's just tackled. XD