In your OPINION who is the best player in the world?

• Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date
  • Replies 236
  • Views 9K
Of course it is my opinion. That is what forums are generally for, putting across your opinion.
Maybe you should state that then, instead of coming across like you're making a statement.

Maybe you should state that then, instead of coming across like you're making a statement.

Why should I have to say it. It is quite obvious that is my opinion. If you read the thread title and then combine it with that we are on a forum then it is obvious that it is my opinion. Football is all about opinions.

Why should I have to say it. It is quite obvious that is my opinion. If you read the thread title and then combine it with that we are on a forum then it is obvious that it is my opinion. Football is all about opinions.
Ok then. Its just the way you said it, as if everyone else is wrong and you are right. But if you say its your opinion then fine.

In my opinion the top ten would be:

1. C. Ronaldo
2. Messi
3. Xavi
4. Wesley Sneijder
5. Iniesta
6. Vidic
7. Villa
8. Rooney
9. Drogba
10. Fabregas

Ok then. Its just the way you said it, as if everyone else is wrong and you are right. But if you say its your opinion then fine.

Of course I am saying they are wrong (6) I am questioning their opinion.

As I said, football is all about opinions and not everyone is going to agree. That is what makes it the best sport in the world. (fact, not opinion (A))

Cristiano Ronaldo just because he's proved his worth in the Prem and Messi hasen't and most likely won't, the Premiership is by far the best league in the world and if you can prove you can score 30 goals as a winger theres something special there and IMO Nasri is the best at the moment.

some say Cristiano Ronado....you are probably right if you consider his physical and tecnichall skills in real life.but unfortunately,due to his character and attitude,we will see the downfall of CR in a few years....this kid is WAY FAR THE REALITY

Pelé doesnt reach 1goal per game average.

So what. Do you realize what 1000 really means? Well known scorers around the world, reach the 500, 600 maybe.... Pele 1000. Its like trying to compare Gordon Howe with Wayne Gretztky in Hockey! Anyway, not to mention that Pele has won 3 World Cups.

The only thing Messi and CR7 need to make HISTORY, is to win a title with the National team. I reckon with Portugal, winning a Eurocup with be enought. Messi, needs to win the WC. Copa America is still not enough for Argentina media, fans, etc.

Bit biased but here we go:

Messi
Sneijder
Robben

edit: At least those are the players i love to watch playing the most. Not a fan of CR, he's no teamplayer and thus not the best player around even with individual skills

Last edited:
Wesley Sneijder, I think Messi and Ronaldo are over rated, as they have to play in a league with effectively 2 teams, and failed to perform in the World Cup, and, in Ronaldo's case, the UEFA CL. However, Sneijder was probably best player in the Champions League and one of the best in the World Cup, and also played brilliantly in Serie A. The only one who comes close to fitting the description I gave for Sneijder is Robben (and potentially Muller)

Cant believe so many people overlook Kenny Dalglish... :\

Iniesta. Though in a few years, can see Balotelli being up there. If he's curbed his attitude. The skys the limit for that guy