Some **** launched a scooter at me and it gashed my head
Fell out of a tree and couldn't move for weeks
Broken ankle after I tripped over my dog
Broken arm
Torn groin muscle
Snapped tendons
Pulled Hamstring

list goes on :/

I have got such a pain in my **** and legs, I was so close though. I will get him next time :)

When I was about 18 months old, got kicked in the face by my cousin who was on a swing, and then he hit me again on his way back from the swing. Blood everywhere and had to get stitched up etc.

Fractured my elbow when I slipped down a hill and landed on my arm. Caned like a mother ****** the next day but like JP said, no cast just a green sling that had to be velcroed up, so was very annoying when people told me I was faking when I took it off to re-strap it.

Pulled a nerve in my right foot playing football, when I kicked the ball but the defender kicked my foot instead :(

Twisted my ankle, pulled my hamstring and minor things like that.

In Primary school aswell, I pinched a girls ***, and she kicked me in the bollocks.. my ***** and balls bled for about 20 minutes. WAY more painful than fracturing my elbow..

Got her back a few years later though if you know what I mean ;)

when i was about 7, i fell over and hit my head on a bench, splitting my eyebrow open. (ironically it was at the doctors!)
And in year 4, i broke my wrist at school, and the teacher wouldn't le me inside because the arsehole thought i was faking! (this was a week before i went on holiday, and i couldn't do anything there)

When I was about 18 months old, got kicked in the face by my cousin who was on a swing, and then he hit me again on his way back from the swing. Blood everywhere and had to get stitched up etc.

Fractured my elbow when I slipped down a hill and landed on my arm. Caned like a mother ****** the next day but like JP said, no cast just a green sling that had to be velcroed up, so was very annoying when people told me I was faking when I took it off to re-strap it.

Pulled a nerve in my right foot playing football, when I kicked the ball but the defender kicked my foot instead :(

In Primary school aswell, I pinched a girls ***, and she kicked me in the bollocks.. my ***** and balls bled for about 20 minutes. WAY more painful than fracturing my elbow..

ouch **** that i would proberly cry for hours

i got hit with a van door opening the other night knocked me on my *** no injury tho other than a bruised ego XD

i laughed so hard at that last one.

Didn't happen to me, but we were all outside the shop near my secondary school a few years back..

There was a year 7 or 8 (little kid) standing waiting to cross the road with a basketball in his hands and a white van drove past him. We all heard a bang but we thought that he chucked the ball at the van. The van then stopped, and the wing mirror fell off. The driver came out looking really concerned, and suddenly this kid fell on the floor in tears because he just got smacked in the face with the wing mirror driving past!!

Me and my mates were wetting ourselves the whole way home, and everytime we saw him we all just went into a fit of laughter.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen!

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

i laughed so hard at that last one.

Her kicking me, or me getting her back?..

Didn't happen to me, but we were all outside the shop near my secondary school a few years back..

There was a year 7 or 8 (little kid) standing waiting to cross the road with a basketball in his hands and a white van drove past him. We all heard a bang but we thought that he chucked the ball at the van. The van then stopped, and the wing mirror fell off. The driver came out looking really concerned, and suddenly this kid fell on the floor in tears because he just got smacked in the face with the wing mirror driving past!!

Me and my mates were wetting ourselves the whole way home, and everytime we saw him we all just went into a fit of laughter.

how could ypou laugh at him lol i would feel well sorry for him if i saw that happen

how could ypou laugh at him lol i would feel well sorry for him if i saw that happen

It was ******* hilarious.. he was fine, and then the van stopped and driver got out, and he just fell on the street crying.. was ******* myself!!

Apart from the usual falls and walking into things i've never had any major injuries.

Worst injury i've probably had was when i got bit on the leg by a dog and i had to have stitches in my leg. The stitches hurt more than the bite did as the stupid doctor didn't give me enough local anesthetic so i felt everything... never screamed so much in my life. :(

I once broke my collarbone falling down the stairs as a young boy when I was in a pedal car upstairs (H)
I cut my head open savagely as a young boy when I hit my head on the corner of a coffee-table whilst jumping from sofa to sofa.
I was shot in the knee by my cousin repeatedly with an air rifle and now I have permanent ligament knee damage which prevents me from doing sports that involve running or agility - seriously, it is dangerous for me to run for the bus any more. :S

Few strains
couple of bruises
being kicked in the balls 2 times in about 2 minutes.

... yep that's about it :)

cut my head open when i was young other than that i have been pretty lucky regarding injurys
the only damage or prove of injury i have is a scar on my forehead from when i cut my head open which has always been there and always will and a few scars on my hands and to be frank i dont have a clue how they got there

Touch wood "touches wood" no broken bones.

Always had a dodgy ankle, never had it diagnosed.
When i was about 8 or 9 i had a condition with a liquid virus on my left knee, which spread to my hip, i had to stop playing football for 6 months to have it withdrawn.

and at about 13 i was in a cup final, playing right mid chased a ball down the touchline in the first 2 minutes and pulled a hammy :S Epic fail! and also extremely frustrating

One of the funniest things I've ever seen!..

That happened to me but with a double decker bus at the bus stop right outside my college. Was the most embarrassing moment of my life.

Back