Injuries you have suffered thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 8K
Also forgot my permanent back strain XD probably the worst of all my injuries actually.

A bloke I went to school with dislocated his hip and when they popped it back in, his ******** was trapped inside. They had to dislocate it again to get it out. Imagine the pain...

A bloke I went to school with dislocated his hip and when they popped it back in, his ******** was trapped inside. They had to dislocate it again to get it out. Imagine the pain...

Funnily enough, Hugh Dennis' mate had this done too.

^^)

***** sorry but that is hilarious must of hurt though and do feel for him

this guy i know was walking across a field at his high school and they were having a javelin competition, he got a javelin through the left hand side of his chest, 3mm away from his heart, straight out of his back and pegged him into the ground...
oh ****. :x

I got my head stuck up my own **** once.

You may have seen the slightly unfortunate photos online. :(

head_up_ass_in_suit.jpg

Broke my wrist falling off a bike, and had to cycle home 10 miles 1 handed :(

And I've dislocated a thumb playing rugby, and they made me go to hospital to have it put back in. Made me feel a bit of a wimp compared to players who just get it snapped back into place...

oh yeah and i was born with a dislocated hip if that counts

I dislocated my shoulder, really painful, was going in for a challenge, we both jumped at the same time, he was about twice the size of me so i was outmuscled, i landed badly, then the giant fell on me, really hurt

http://www.sportressofblogitude.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/runner-****-pants.jpg

I was out running one day and I pooped my pants and everyone was watching... :'(

Where do i begin?

erm.

Broken leg (yes everybone freak moterbike accident)
Snapped the ligaments playing football (right ankle) same leg as above
Smashed Right Kneecap Playing football.. dont ask
and now the torment of having an awqward limp o the days

Edit and Broken shin playing cricket once again right leg

blew my football career with a knee injury (american football)

torn acl, strained mcl, and stressed femur (nearly fractured)

Nearly 5 years later, it still hurts. Hurt my soul more than anything.

Back