Injuries you have suffered thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 8K
That happened to me but with a double decker bus at the bus stop right outside my college. Was the most embarrassing moment of my life.

I can see people ******* themselves in the bus :D

Broke: Nose, right arm, left arm and wrist.
Dislocated: right shoulder playing a Man's sport... volleyball oO)

and crushed that thing in the elbow, wich kinda works like the knee cap, never knew its name in portuguese, so i surely wont be able to say it in english

my cousin had a lit fire work in his hand at the end of last year acting like a bit of a ******* and it went off in his hand i saw pictures of his hand after it happened it made me feel ill

Broke my arm playing rugby, was in cast for like 3 months :S

That happened to me but with a double decker bus at the bus stop right outside my college. Was the most embarrassing moment of my life.

Pahaha, I would have been in stitches. XD

fractured both my big toes like 3 years ago, stiches in my knee about 4-5 years ago(hit my knee on my school table it was broken so theres health and safety for you, pulled my tigh muscle around 10 years ago. For me tough the worst pains were when i hit my to on a bed or a door or something and unfortunetly and when i was like 10 my friend in my pants passed trough this hole i had in my boxers and closed it with the zip of my jeans i cried for like 10 minutes haha

This is such a painful thread XD

Worst thing that's ever got me was wisdom teeth getting pulled and a turned ankle here and there. I feel pretty lucky!

Anyone ever caught the little fella in the trouser/jeans fly? Now that is serious pain.

my worst was when i was 14 i was being stupid on my bike slid across some gravel by launching my self over the handle bars sliding across the ground cut open my right palm of my hand had 18 stitches.

other one again at a young age i cut half me left thumb of lol got a nice scar on that

Broke: Nose, right arm, left arm and wrist.
Dislocated: right shoulder playing a Man's sport... volleyball oO)

and crushed that thing in the elbow, wich kinda works like the knee cap, never knew its name in portuguese, so i surely wont be able to say it in english

Volleyball is awesome, I keep bending back my fingers playing volleyball but lol, dislocating your shoulder is pretty hard to do, worst thing I've seen was a broken nose from someone getting smacked in the face, I felt so bad when I did it, but I have it on video and I watch it and laugh so hard.
My injuries: Broke right wrist, left elbow, right foot, had my shoulder dislocated as a little kid when my mum tried to stop me running on the road, she just pulled my arm and it popped out. Broke my finger and didn't realise, played football for the next few weeks (as a keeper), and last June I got taken out in a 1-on-1 challenge, had a haemotoma in my knee that got infected, cost me 6 weeks of a short season :(

nothing to bad for me, super lucky.

Split my head open a few times. nothing bad just stitiches both times. it was alright.

the worse was when i got my figure nail caught in the the car door, when my sister slammed it shut, i was about 8. I cried for Ages. :'(. then when i went to the hospital he had to burn the nail off.:( then cried for some more, took 6 weeks for it to grow back.

never broken a bone in my body, yet.... played provincial rugby and football at high school
started playing rugby again last week, play indoor footballs on Monday nights as Gk :D

dislocated my left and right thumbs playing rugby and snowboarding on 2 occasions.
my collar bones crossed over/past each other under a ruck of like 19 people in high school
dented my fibia heading up to an A frame rail on my snowboard
water on the tight knee cap after anihialting a player on the rugby field (medics thought i had torn my cruciates)
twisted ankle ligaments from pulling a 360 on my ski's on the big air in a competition

pretty much nothing really, all just minor ****!!

this guy i know was walking across a field at his high school and they were having a javelin competition, he got a javelin through the left hand side of his chest, 3mm away from his heart, straight out of his back and pegged him into the ground...

I broke my thumb once playing football, didn't notice it until half time

I've sprained my ankle about 10 times

I'm constantly getting chucked take out of my knees from doing slide tackles and getting fouled, some pretty bad scars all over them.

Other then that, I tend not to notice my injuries

Anyone ever caught the little fella in the trouser/jeans fly? Now that is serious pain.

I think it's painful enough admitting that ;)

Anyway, worst I've had really is two metatarsal breaks - same one, same foot - whilst on trial (on two separate occasions, obviously).
Fractured wrist when I was 10 - my father fell on it playing football against me. ******* stinger that one.
Broken toe not too long ago.

i caught mycobacterium marinum (fish tb) cleaning out my tropical fish tank

I have something to add to my list of injuries. I was snipered with a pellit gun while out with my mates playing football. It was so scary because you dont see anything and then you feel a sharp pain and your skin starts burning for a while.

Never found out who did it though

I have something to add to my list of injuries. I was snipered with a pellit gun while out with my mates playing football. It was so scary because you dont see anything and then you feel a sharp pain and your skin starts burning for a while.

Never found out who did it though

i know this is off topic but this reminded me my mate had this massive machine pellet gun and if you held the trigger down loads will fire out one after the other if you know what i mean and he had this horrible cat who used to scratch me and me and my mate was playing with this pellet gun in his garden and i sw the cat so i just shot the **** outta the cat with it lolfell kinda bad now thinking back to it

Back