Inter Milan- Chelsea Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are you actually going to win this season. 2nd in the prem. Out of europe. New manager same old rubbish team.

mate we are onlt second cause of an fa cup game and your calling us rubbish but who beat utd 1-0 at the bridge this season ???? yeah chelsea and what can utd win this season without rooney ?? would lvoe to see him break his leg against liverpool at the weekend

Fair play to inter they are a good side and definatly much stronger than last year. But we should have had 2pens without a dout how many times is this going to happen to chelsea??? Premiership and fa cup double will be only thing to make us forget this. Will be hoping inter win champs league now they definatly are good enough.

Fair play to inter they are a good side and definatly much stronger than last year. But we should have had 2pens without a dout how many times is this going to happen to chelsea??? Premiership and fa cup double will be only thing to make us forget this. Will be hoping inter win champs league now they definatly are good enough.

i agree we didnt deserve to win but now im hoping urd will get nocked out in the quaters :)

"famous cfc" please just tell me what your famous for? is it going out of europe year after year? haha! your ****, your team is ****, your have a new manager next season to generate some media hype, your just a **** club desprate to be on the level of United, Barcalona, INTER MILAN!

mate we are onlt second cause of an fa cup game and your calling us rubbish but who beat utd 1-0 at the bridge this season ???? yeah chelsea and what can utd win this season without rooney ?? would lvoe to see him break his leg against liverpool at the weekend
What the dodgy 1-0 win with a goal that shouldn't have stood after you got dominated at home.XD

Well done.^^)

wait till the second leg against juve and you will find out what its like to be nocked out :D

Yeah probably but I don't expect us to, I think the worst thing about it was the fact that Chelsea got booed off. Talk about being gracious in defeat, I think a lot of Chelsea fans fail to recognise a quality team when they come up against one, please note, I am referring to the booing Chelsea fans.

Ohh well, it's just another referee getting death threats.

Only one team to avoid now in the draw. United.

to a goal from a freekick that never was and (sounding like a chelsea fan) we should have had a penalty. your ****, wait to you come to Old Trafford, hahaha!

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

to a goal from a freekick that never was and (sounding like a chelsea fan) we should have had a penalty. your ****, wait to you come to Old Trafford, hahaha!

tonight you was outplayed, you was hopeless

So funny how easily you utd fans can call us **** after we loose isent it pathetic grow up

inter milan won fair and drogba got frustrated and why am i not surprised RED CARD LOL if u watc h the replay he stood on the defenders foot, eto 's goal wasnt off side Alex messed up with the back line

"famous cfc" please just tell me what your famous for? is it going out of europe year after year? haha! your ****, your team is ****, your have a new manager next season to generate some media hype, your just a **** club desprate to be on the level of United, Barcalona, INTER MILAN!

chelsea are ****?? mate who has been top of the prem all year and dont say utd are top now cause its only cause we played in fa cup and who beat utd this season 1-0 and in community shield ?? and atleast we can get through the fa cup and not get nocked out by little leeds :)

Sorry But was that not a dodgy free-kick should we do what chelsea fans do and remeber it for like 30yrs. you guys still talk about last season, You had another Campaign done and dusted in that time. Take Drogba out of your team, and see where your be.

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

tonight you was outplayed, you was hopeless

yeah i mwaiting to come to old trafford and secure the league title back at the bridge mate:) if rooney gets injured before then your ****** hopefully gerrard can break his legs at the weekend

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Sorry But was that not a dodgy free-kick should we do what chelsea fans do and remeber it for like 30yrs. you guys still talk about last season, You had another Campaign done and dusted in that time. Take Drogba out of your team, and see where your be.

take rooney out of your team and see where you would be :D

chelsea are ****?? mate who has been top of the prem all year and dont say utd are top now cause its only cause we played in fa cup and who beat utd this season 1-0 and in community shield ?? and atleast we can get through the fa cup and not get nocked out by little leeds :)

at least we beat an italian side home and away this year, Have you won at the san siro. and How did you get on in the CArling cup.

Lets see all these man u fans cry on sunday when liverpool beat them.

you are ****? and wow you WAS on top all season but not now, not now when it matters as for the community shield, yes on penaltys and already touched on that game we dominated at the **** hole. as for the FA Cup, i wouldnt expect a ***** like you to understand the game between United and Leeds, its far bigger than anything you lot have so if you want to give the banter, expect it back you mug.

Status
Not open for further replies.