inter milan v barcelona 2nd leg

To believe Arsenal actually made Barca look good? :p

Can't believe the goal got disallowed at the end, i was on the edge of my seat.

To believe Arsenal actually made Barca look good? :p

Can't believe the goal got disallowed at the end, i was on the edge of my seat.
To be fair Arsenal didn't have their full defence, but even if they did, it's not as good as Inter's.

Everyone seemed so shocked Arsenal conceded 4 against Barca, and I don't know why, considering they've taken a beating against Chelsea and Utd over the past few years.

Does anyone think Pep bottled it to a little bit tonight? Almost as if he'd accepted defeat.

I also saw this as the two best managers in the world clashing tonight.
I know people will say ferguson is the greatest, (which he is:'() but these two will definately overtake him one day imo.

Does anyone think Pep bottled it to a little bit tonight? Almost as if he'd accepted defeat.

I also saw this as the two best managers in the world clashing tonight.
I know people will say ferguson is the greatest, (which he is:'() but these two will definately overtake him one day imo.
Pep's biggest fail in both legs was playing Ibrahimovic. Lucio and Samuel kept him quiet very easily in both legs, and with that Messi was denied space to do his work because Ibra was playing too close to him. Ibra is a top player but he does not fit in at Barca and has proven to go missing in big games. Eto'o > Ibra

Bye Be barsta your cheating wont be missed. fair play to eto`o he was running around that pitch like a man possessed...really got his revenge. also valdez is an utter clown and a liability.
Mourinho was the master as usual, looking forward to seein you at madrid next season

The final won't be boring, but those who don't like tactical games should give it a miss. Louis van Gaal (Bayern manager) is known for being a bit Mourinho-like in the way he organises his teams and tactics alike. Sure the final won't be as exciting as it would have been if Barca went through, but I know I'd much rather see a even game than one that is so one sided and easily predictable.

The fact that these two teams are roughly well matched will make it interesting. Im sure Inter will be more creative when going forward than they were tonight. That's a certainty, not every team is as good as Barca.

It´s actually the other way round, Mourinho was assistant manager at Barcelona during the time where Van Gaal was their manager. So Mourinho is Van Gaal-like if anything ;)

I Cant believe people thinking Barca were robbed, They are disgrace, Yes disgrace. Palyacting, putting pressure on Ref to wave cards, pathetic. They turned on Sprinkler just to stop Inter celebrating.What a classless scum of a club. I would have hanged myself in shame if i had a thought of defending what Barca did yesterday.
Dani alves should play with Girls and also biscuits.

Before that cules burnt crackers whole night at hotel where Inter stayed and also Jose was attacked. ******* ****, they made Roma look like angels.

100% correct and what made it worse is they let eto who is the better striker go in the other direction for free they could of got alot of money for eto

No they couldn't, his contract was running out.

To be fair, Busquets made the most of it however it was certainly at least a yellow, so the sending off was deserved. I don't know what most fans are making such a big deal of Barce cheating. Inter were doing the same the whole game yet no one is complaining about them.

I hope you mean a yellow of Busquets,
This picture clearly show the cheating nature of Bosquets http://img43.imageshack.us/i/a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3.gif

Barce are the best team in the world however were tactically beaten by Jose.
A team is more then just the big face value players you know and obviously barca does not have the best team in the world wether its lack of tactical experiance or good striking it doesnt really matter because Inter is and was better.

I Cant believe people thinking Barca were robbed, They are disgrace, Yes disgrace. Palyacting, putting pressure on Ref to wave cards, pathetic. They turned on Sprinkler just to stop Inter celebrating.What a classless scum of a club. I would have hanged myself in shame if i had a thought of defending what Barca did yesterday.
Dani alves should play with Girls and also biscuits.

Before that cules burnt crackers whole night at hotel where Inter stayed and also Jose was attacked. ******* ****, they made Roma look like angels.
Pfft, not like United haven't ever done that, what a "disgrace".

I know Busquet dived, but Motta still made contact with his face to it deserved at least a yellow, so he had to be sent off either way. And i don't see the obsession with Busquet's dive - Maicon, Milito, Lucio and Sneijder all faked injuries as well. They're all as bad as each other.

Just found out on Sky News that Barca turned on their sprinklers to get Inter off the pitch XD
Sore much?

Pfft, not like United haven't ever done that, what a "disgrace".

Not like them. Did you see match against Madrid or even when Maicon was down how they surrounded the Ref. We did when Keano was here, after that i dont remember asking ref to wave cards at others.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Just found out on Sky News that Barca turned on their sprinklers to get Inter off the pitch XD
Sore much?

Thats wat i had posted in the previous page. Club as big as Barca, it classless from them. They ran whole ground when they won the tie against chelsea and valdes had problem when jose did that. Sour grapes.

I hope you mean a yellow of Busquets,
This picture clearly show the cheating nature of Bosquets http://img43.imageshack.us/i/a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3.gif

Possibly it could have been a yellow for Busquets but what I was saying it was at least a yellow for Motta and as he already had a yellow the sending off was deserved.

I can't understand people saying Barce are the cheats, Inter have cheated through both legs, they even cheated before the match started.

I know Busquet dived, but Motta still made contact with his face to it deserved at least a yellow, so he had to be sent off either way. And i don't see the obsession with Busquet's dive - Maicon, Milito, Lucio and Sneijder all faked injuries as well. They're all as bad as each other.

If football aim is to dribble with hand, aim the small basket at 12 ft high, and play 5 a side then its a foul. Motta hardly touched him..

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Possibly it could have been a yellow for Busquets but what I was saying it was at least a yellow for Motta and as he already had a yellow the sending off was deserved.

I can't understand people saying Barce are the cheats, Inter have cheated through both legs, they even cheated before the match started.

How exactly Inter cheated?

If football aim is to dribble with hand, aim the small basket at 12 ft high, and play 5 a side then its a foul. Motta hardly touched him..

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------[/COLOR]

How exactly Inter cheated?

Perhaps hardly, but by the letter of the law it still made contact with his face, so it merited a card. It was a stupid sending off, he had no reason to put his hand anywhere near Busquet's face.
Inter cheated by feigning injuries for the whole game, for example Maicon's shoulder 'injury', and Lucio, Chivu and Snejider all pretending they were hurt to slow the game down and waste time.
I'm sure all teams would do the same against Barca with 10 men but it is cheating nonetheless.

Perhaps hardly, but by the letter of the law it still made contact with his face, so it merited a card. It was a stupid sending off, he had no reason to put his hand anywhere near Busquet's face.
Inter cheated by feigning injuries for the whole game, for example Maicon's shoulder 'injury', and Lucio, Chivu and Snejider all pretending they were hurt to slow the game down and waste time.
I'm sure all teams would do the same against Barca with 10 men but it is cheating nonetheless.

If that was cheating then what do you call the dives, playacting to get player sent off as. Even cambiasso got yellow for winning the ball, ref didnt even bothered to have a word with Messi when he pushed Maicon which resulted in injury. Last time they got away with it, this time Jose held on. Inter deserved their final spot.

If that was cheating then what do you call the dives, playacting to get player sent off as. Even cambiasso got yellow for winning the ball, ref didnt even bothered to have a word with Messi when he pushed Maicon which resulted in injury. Last time they got away with it, this time Jose held on. Inter deserved their final spot.

They are all forms of cheating... Both teams cheated. Every team cheats. To say only one side is guilty of it is untrue, you can look at any game and both teams will cheat at one point or another.

And I never said Inter didn't deserve it, I think Mourinho was tactically spot on and it was good to see the underdog win over the 2 legs.

The match showed Pep's lack of tactical ability. This season he has tried fiddling with formations(Alves in midfield for example) and failed every time and reverted to the usual line-up. Last time I remember Pep having success in adopting to a situation of some kind was against Chelsea last year when he played the tallest and most physical side possible. And some of his transfer dealings raise questions too.

The wheels are slowly starting to fall off the barca bandwagon...hopefully last night's antics showed the world the true nature of there cheating and bitterness. Turning on the Sprinklers was the lowest of the low, also when they beat Madrid they had no problem celebrating all over the pitch. They are Complete hypocrites. Also Peps run down the pitch at stamford bridge comes to mind...