inter milan v barcelona 2nd leg

Ibra is a waste of money

Definately! Eto'o is far far superior!
From what i saw of the first leg, he could've easily had a hat-trick.

Also, may i say; what a save from the inter keeper to keep messi out in the first half! :)

Well thats your opinion mate, I think it would have been a better final with Barca though. both inter and bayern are negative, solid teams and I reckon it will be 1-0 Inter
Bayern are so negative they have scored in pretty much every away game they have played?

Don't get why people think it will be a poor game.oO)

Well thats your opinion mate, I think it would have been a better final with Barca though. both inter and bayern are negative, solid teams and I reckon it will be 1-0 Inter

:O They've scored plenty of goals so far even when playing away

Yeh, i meant they will be negative. Bayern wont get many chances in the final and they wont want to take any risks. IMO it will be a boring game with D.Milito scoring the winner

To be fair, Busquets made the most of it however it was certainly at least a yellow, so the sending off was deserved. I don't know what most fans are making such a big deal of Barce cheating. Inter were doing the same the whole game yet no one is complaining about them. Barce are the best team in the world however were tactically beaten by Jose. Great manager and his celebrations (even the one against United) make me love him even more.

The ref had blue & black stripes on tonight. Pique's goal was sublime, especially for a CB. I didn't like Inter's tactics, but they worked.:(. there is always next year.

100% correct and what made it worse is they let eto who is the better striker go in the other direction for free they could of got alot of money for eto

Definately! Eto'o is far far superior!
From what i saw of the first leg, he could've easily had a hat-trick.

Also, may i say; what a save from the inter keeper to keep messi out in the first half! :)

It was a spit on the face of Eto'o really when they sold him considering he scored in two CL finals Barca played in & he does a lot more for the team than Ibra can ever dream of. :S He got his "revenge" though, played very well both legs

I really don't even think it was a yellow and what busquet did was about a mile more cynical than what most of the inter players did which was trying to get a cheap freekick. Plus it's not as if it was the only time barca did it. Alves should have got a yellow for trying to win a penalty with a clear dive.

The final won't be boring, but those who don't like tactical games should give it a miss. Louis van Gaal (Bayern manager) is known for being a bit Mourinho-like in the way he organises his teams and tactics alike. Sure the final won't be as exciting as it would have been if Barca went through, but I know I'd much rather see a even game than one that is so one sided and easily predictable.

The fact that these two teams are roughly well matched will make it interesting. Im sure Inter will be more creative when going forward than they were tonight. That's a certainty, not every team is as good as Barca.

Why does everyone love Jose so much, Yeh he is a great manager, but calling youself the "special one" is ridiculously arogant

Peekaboo, Busquests sees you!
a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_biscuitsshakey.gif

Can't help but laugh whenever I see that now. Brilliant lesson in making the most of it

Why does everyone love Jose so much, Yeh he is a great manager, but calling youself the "special one" is ridiculously arogant
I'ts because he's ridiculously arrogant and can back it up 90% of the time. People hate him, but some people love him because he is so hated. Never mind the fact that he is a tactical mastermind, and oozes arrogance through his own players.

Ref and officials were a joke tonight, and why was jeffren brought on, he did nothingoO)
Messi and xavi are the soul of barca, without them nothing would have worked.

i bet nobody thought it would be bayern and inter in the final at the start of the season lol

i bet nobody thought it would be bayern and inter in the final at the start of the season lol

Lol definately didnt see that coming. Personally, I had a Barca - Chelsea final down

Pep made some poor decisions tactically in the first half and with the subs. He had Henry on the bench probably the most experienced player on the pitch if he had come one and he instead brings on Jeffren. Yeah I know Henry's form hasn't been great and all that, but he did score on the weekend he also provides a great physical presence aerially winning the ball and and he plays on the shoulder of the defence. Poor from Pep.