Inter Milan v Tottenham Hotspur [20/10/10 - 19:45 ITV]

ITV Commentary...

" Who in the world is better then Gareth Bale down the left wing at the moment?"
"I..Honestly can't think of one"

:wub:

Dont mean to be repetitive, but, Fabio Coentrao

My word. Spurs wouldn't have taken anything from this game without Bale.

I was just about to post "is Bale playing as a striker?" - I think that just answered my questions..

Great effort by Spurs in the second half. And that WILL impress the top clubs of europe.

Cheers Bale haha, i had Wilshere and Chamakh score for my dreamteam yesterday and now Bale has 2. Excellent 2nd half by the sounds of it by Spurs and i think in a way its a very good defeat if that makes sence.

I said Bale was gonna score a hat trick. But my prediction for the score was wrong. Oh well i was close.

Cheers Bale haha, i had Wilshere and Chamakh score for my dreamteam yesterday and now Bale has 2. Excellent 2nd half by the sounds of it by Spurs and i think in a way its a very good defeat if that makes sence.

Wow i was late on that haha, cheers Bale indeed. it definatly is a excellent defeat.

Great stuff - that's done our goal difference the world of good. Won the second half 3-0 against the Euro Champs with only ten men. Great effort.

Bale is world class. I didn't say it before, but I'll concede it now.

He scored 3

Sigh, after that performance you must say Clive Tyldsley had a point.

Bale is an absolute monster, what a finish to the game.