Inter Milan v Tottenham Hotspur [20/10/10 - 19:45 ITV]

Im not going to say Bale isn't a world class player because he is, if not better but thats the first game hes truned up this year. end of last year he was banging in goals for fun and so far in the league im not sure if hes scored any. so lets hope he keeps this form up (only because hes in my dreamteam)

How the **** are we going to keep hold of a player of Bales quality if he keeps that up?

Oh and Liverpool fans stop your crying we are still in the Champions league so get over it.
by staying in the top 4. anything less and quite frankly it'll be hard not to hold on. you already resisted us once. and now hes well and truly announced himself to the world, who wouldnt want him right now?

Funny how a loss can feel so good when you make a comeback like that to make the score look respectable with only ten men against the holders of the trophy away from home. Very strange.

Funny how a loss can feel so good when you make a comeback like that to make the score look respectable with only ten men against the holders of the trophy.

Thats what i just said mate, in a way its a good defeat lol.

Great effort by Spurs in the second half. And that WILL impress the top clubs of europe.

Sorry but despite the goals they still weren't impressive. Unless you mean Bale?

Loves all the people who were laughing at Spurs in the first half, then congratulate them on their majestic comeback. Ironically mostly Liverpool fans.

I think for a comeback they need to score as many goals as the opposition or more.

Loves all the people who were laughing at Spurs in the first half, then congratulate them on their majestic comeback. Ironically mostly Liverpool fans.

Like your not going to be laughing at us when we lose tomorrow? Exactly. Next...

Superb fightback from Spurs (well Bale), didn't think they had it in them but they certainly made it tripworthy for the fans now, pride has been restored. Bale is a superb athlete with bags of technical ability and I will certainly be looking forward to watching him get even better in the future.

Sorry but despite the goals they still weren't impressive. Unless you mean Bale?

I think for a comeback they need to score as many goals as the opposition or more.

Finally someone who doesn't think that result was amazing. they still came away with 0 points at the end of the day

Just seen the goals on sky sports, 3 great goals by bale.

I cant comment on how they played because i didnt watch it

Pleased with the full-time result, since I predicted we'd lose 2-0, 4-3 is a step up!

However, we should never have gotten into that situation in the first place. Our defending was woeful at best in the first 15 minutes, and it could have been far worse at half-time.

We need to sign three players in January if we hope to compete for 4th place over the entire season: A centre-back, a left-back and a proven striker, capable of playing on his own with a midfield partner just off him.

On a positive note, Lennon looked good after his injury, and Bale's hatrick was the icing on the cake for a very promising second-half performance.

So yeah, I am pleased overall as our goal difference is intact, and Twente v Werder Bremen ended in a draw, assisting us further! :)

quite a 2nd half from Bale. Starting to really show world-class attributes after threatening to do so.

I'm not sure if it's just me but people seem to be getting a little carried away here.
Yes Bale's goals may have been class, but 2 of them came right at the death when Inter knew the game was won, it's a bit different scoring a hattrick with the game in the balance compared to doing it with the game as good as done.

I'm not sure if it's just me but people seem to be getting a little carried away here.
Yes Bale's goals may have been class, but 2 of them came right at the death when Inter knew the game was won, it's a bit different scoring a hattrick with the game in the balance compared to doing it with the game as good as done.

It's just you.

Bale scored a hat-trick against Europe's best defensive line. Inter would have wanted to hold onto the 4 goal gap, but they got complacent, and Spurs capitalised. Nuff Said.