Inter Milan v Tottenham Hotspur [20/10/10 - 19:45 ITV]

Loves all the people who were laughing at Spurs in the first half, then congratulate them on their majestic comeback. Ironically mostly Liverpool fans.

Loves all the people who were laughing at Spurs in the first half, then congratulate them on their majestic comeback. Ironically mostly Liverpool fans.

Bless, they miss these Champions League nights.

At the moment, Bale is the best left sided winger in the world.

Enough said.

Bale is world class. I didn't say it before, but I'll concede it now.
i second this. i didnt think it he was, but i said it would be a matter of time. but i was thinking maybe 4-5 months more, not a hat trick against the treble holders. you've set yourself a standard, now you must keep it up, becuase form is temporary, (world) class is permanent

Last edited:
Ha, CJ's on such a Bale-induced high he's rampaging through this thread liking everything. :p

jeez, I wish I didn't start watching the Apprentice :p

Bale's first was immense -- leaving Zanetti and Maicon for dead before blasting past a Samuel / Cesar combo. Shame we started like muppets, but great comeback.

How the **** are we going to keep hold of a player of Bales quality if he keeps that up?

Oh and Liverpool fans stop your crying we are still in the Champions league so get over it.

Yer because thats like for like lol.
who says a swap deal has to be like for like.

but its never gonna happen, rooney would shatter their wage limit for one,a nd no way would levy let that happen

I feel sorry for the people who got tickets at the other end.

How the **** are we going to keep hold of a player of Bales quality if he keeps that up?

Oh and Liverpool fans stop your crying we are still in the Champions league so get over it.

Answered your own question. You're a big club now, with big players. You're in the Champions League and on the way up. I don't see anyone with that much power over you to buy Bale.

How did you know I was crying? :'(

Bale was so clinical. Should start to play him up front :)

May have to bash one of later over the highlights... ;)