Inter Milan v Tottenham Hotspur [20/10/10 - 19:45 ITV]

Expected Spurs to lose but down by 4...who am I kidding, give me 6.

As if, Dawson and King played together for years, Bassong and Gallas have played 2 games together, then ******* Redknapp takes off our best player and the only one who could keep the ball and link up with the strikers.

Now don't start excusing our Europa League team, please.

As if, Dawson and King played together for years, Bassong and Gallas have played 2 games together, then ******* Redknapp takes off our best player and the only one who could keep the ball and link up with the strikers.

Jermaine Jenas?

I don't see this as an embarrassment for Spurs, Inter are one of the best sides in the world. Spurs defence is a bit shaky at the moment and Cuducini's spills aren't helping. Will be an interesting return match at WHL though. Countinho looks brilliant.

Coutinho does look like an accomplished player. Brazil's Jack Wilshere perhaps?

Coutinho looks amazing. I AM LOVING THIS.

“With Mourinho, we played on the counter-attack, with Benítez we press more and that’s better for the forwards.." Eto'o.

paul_tomkins Paul Tomkins

As the Italian journo writing in the Evening Standard said, Inter's football much better under Rafa than Mourinho.

Rafa is god, we should never have gotten rid of him, i did tell people Rafa knew what he was doing but nope they all say Roy is the ultimate he needs time well now look.

what formation are inter playing?

Looks like a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1ish formation. Zanetti is the only dedicated holder, and Stankovic looks to be playing a more active role than a 4-2-3-1 dictates, but Sneijder is playing too high to be the point of a 4-3-3, and Coutinho and Biabany are a bit too central to be 4-3-3 wingers.