Inter Milan v Tottenham Hotspur [20/10/10 - 19:45 ITV]

Take a bow son.

One piece of brilliance still isn't enough for a come back though :p

4-1 Baleeeeeee :wub:

I ******* love you

4-4?

I...might...commit...suicide

Get a grip, you are playing the champions of world club football, at least you dont lose 4-0 to the likes of Shresbury and Brighton, want to swap? XD

brilliant goal Bale

5-4 !!!!!

Were gonna win 5-4, were gonna win 5-4 (8)

That is what you call announcing yourself on the big stage.

World Class goal from Bale.

Great save Cudicini

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Why is Santon wide left? :S

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Ooh...Spurs defence continues to hesitate.

I want to take the **** so badly but this time tomorrow it will be Liverpool in this position lol :( :(

Keep heads high Spurs fans, Bale is immence and Van Der Vaart is on fire, you just came up against a team managed by the one, the only Rafa!

Last edited:
Im happy as Bale is in my dreamteam lol. And Santon can play either side mate.

ITV Commentary...

" Who in the world is better then Gareth Bale down the left wing at the moment?"
"I..Honestly can't think of one"

:wub:

Is he not full back?:S

Im not watching the game im just saying he can play both sides lol. Is he playing more advanced then?

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

ITV Commentary...

" Who in the world is better then Gareth Bale down the left wing at the moment?"

I surely can lol.

ITV Commentary...

Shows how rubbish ITV commentators are, eh?

He was but has pushed back more because Pandev is on. Unlucky Coutinho.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

ITV Commentary...

I lolled at that <)

Robbie Keane is coming on...

Its official, we've given up