Inter Milan v Tottenham Hotspur [20/10/10 - 19:45 ITV]

Skybet has suspended betting on Inter winning.

I don't see this as an embarrassment for Spurs, Inter are one of the best sides in the world. Spurs defence is a bit shaky at the moment and Cuducini's spills aren't helping. Will be an interesting return match at WHL though. Countinho looks brilliant.

Don't defend them, it doesn't matter who you are playing; being in the competition means you cannot use "but they are the European champions!" as an excuse, if Tottenham want to be taken seriously then they need to do better than this.

Not only that but almost every goal tonight has been through a defensive error from one or more players, hopefully another 4 goals this half :)

If it does go 4-4 everyone whos commeneted on this thread is gonner look reaaaal stupid.

Won't happen though so.. Oh when the spurs..Go marching out oh when the spurs go marching out (8)

I said we would get our arses handed to us tonight but **** me this is getting more than embarrasing.

Can someone confirm something for me? If any of this years english teams fail to make the knockout stages someone was telling me we will only have three go through next year as representatives from the PL.

Depressingly this is the first game I've enjoyed this season, and my team isn't even playing.

Spurs could do with a prolific goalscorer to partner Defoe if they are ever going to win the Champions Legaue or even qualify ,.,

They'll still go through, but this is just humiliating.

I said we would get our arses handed to us tonight but **** me this is getting more than embarrasing.

Can someone confirm something for me? If any of this years english teams fail to make the knockout stages someone was telling me we will only have three go through next year as representatives from the PL.

I highly doubt it, it is done on each nations coefficient ranking, England are top of that table- and the top 3 are awarded four places each year so we should be okay.

Spurs could do with a prolific goalscorer to partner Defoe if they are ever going to win the Champions Legaue or even qualify ,.,
Kevin Doyle springs to mind, him and defoe would be great

Keep faith fellow Spurs fans - two wins versus Bremen and Twente will probably put us through. I'm more concerned that tonight's game might kill our domestic form.