4 games with v2 - 4 wins.

Game 1: 3-0 at home to Oldham in the F.A cup
Game 2: 3-0 at home to Wigan
Game 3: 3-2 away to Bolton
Game 4: 4-0 away to Everton

You have definitely created a masterpiece here - I'm joint top with Newcastle to remind any readers... 1st season, 25 games in!

fantastic to hear man. I will update at january in this current season.

I recomend if you have a Average keeper

sign Marc-Andre ter Steg at gladbach hes coming in to me at january and cant wait.

Krul isn't too bad.

Just got beat 3-1 at home by liverpool in the cup, then 6-1 at home by a rampant arsenal! :-(

thats a pitty man, I myself just lost to liverpool in the league cup and lost to arsenal in my 2nd game of the season.

i have had heavy losses, lost 5-0 to man united last season, But you have to take the good with the bad.

havnt some wierd form with Version 2. still making tweaks but its not been as effecive since the barcelona Win

So far in season 2

Played 10 won 8 lost 2

Not shabby at all

Plus im top of the champ league group

Last edited:
I just thumped Juve 5-1 away with Milan using V2 before the latest tweaks. The AMC seems to play a massive role in this tactic. Pato is awesome in that role

haha, yeah Im going to limit them to 1 per week now haha. that was my Final for a while. seems to have sorted out a fair bit. So let me know how it goes with Newcaslte.

Still 2nd ?

good stuff Dave, yeah the AMC TREQ plays the biggest role in the tactic, the contsant updates is just my tweaks tonight.
but im happy with it all the now, will keep going and update weekly from now on ahha.

keep me posted on your results

over this next week i will just be on to check the feedback, and to Re do the opening post make it better for folk to look at.

worth the update

View attachment 210107View attachment 210108

My double against barcelona

Last edited:
Amazing victory there mate, well done... is that with the latest update?

I've moved Coluccini to be my guy at the near post, with Gekas challenging the keeper and it's working well.

I'm now 5th as I had 4 losses in a row (Arsenal, Liverpool mentioned above) along with Wolves 2-0 at home and Fulham 2-0 away but that was with the v2 you released that you've now changed... so i'm blaming you! :D

Considering your Everton team it's a brill result against Barcelona!

My team at the mo is:

GK: Krul
DC: Cahill
DC: Coluccini
DC: Taylor
DM: Tiote
DLP: Veratti
MC: Murphy
AMR: Shaquiri
AMC: Kranjcar
AML: Sturridge
SC: Gekas

Do you think the MC needs to be more of a hard working rough player that murphy?

Yeah im having a horrible time with version 2 at the moment, might have to revert back to v1 but Since i changed things i have been doing well

I had a horrible defence in season 1 and at the moment ive got the 3rd best defence and 2nd best attack. sitting 5th 2 points off 2nd.

in MC i have rodwell. he is good in that role

These wins are with V2

I think the losses are due to the defence line and the players in defence, myself im coming bad games, Especially against manchester united. feel free to use v1 and let me know if anything changes

Last edited:
im almost finnished my Season 2 So im going to continue with v2 and see what the improvements are.

If you found your team played better with V1 stick it back on and see what the results are.

AS you are newcastle you will get a hefty TB next season,

you were on about a more hard working MC what about Radja Nainggolan

Last edited:
I have not tried the latest v2 yet - will let you know how i get one.
V1 did get me some good results.
I think it would be best if you can try and settle on one suggested version - then work on tweaks before releasing otherwise people will become confused.

Thats what im currently doing Dave the now. ive got all the ones ice made and i have found good results with v2, but its more inconsistant then v1.

once i finnish this seaosn Im going to reshape the tactic some more and test it myself, like you said. This is also my first time uploading anything to FM base so its new for me too ahah.

You're doing a top job mate - I never criticise because I've never tried making a tactic

what results have you been getting dave, also have you noticed anything bad about it ?

Today im going to remake my Opening post, its abit messy and might be putting people off. Will get that sorted once this seasons finnished.

Last edited:
Defensively it has been pretty sound
Let me test some more and I will report back with my findings
I like the 3 CD's

I found the defence aspect was poor, but attack was great. In v2 it just balances it out. I have found V2 inconsistant, but it did get some quality results against top teams.

Mine was pretty solid but my CB's were strong: Mexes, Alderweireld and Ratzinskiy with Flamini as ball winner

In V2 i found that I was conceding goals from corners, and balls crossed in over my back 3 - i noticed alot of headed goals!