Mine at the moment are, Shawcross , Heitinga , Vorsah they are solid this season. Made some Small changes and i have 6 clean sheets in a row.

In V2 i found that I was conceding goals from corners, and balls crossed in over my back 3 - i noticed alot of headed goals!

Exactly the same mate, i changed it all about for my V3 and since then ive had solid defending apart from a 5-2 away defeat to madrid.

Ended my season and finished 6th, got a European place.

It's a good result for Newcastle but I'm disappointed - those 4 losses in a row didn't help confidence and we wobbled right at the end!

Still want to use this going ahead so would be very interested to see what tweaks you can make for the better!

Ended my season and finished 6th, got a European place.

It's a good result for Newcastle but I'm disappointed - those 4 losses in a row didn't help confidence and we wobbled right at the end!

Still want to use this going ahead so would be very interested to see what tweaks you can make for the better!

Version 2 Is more balanced but its too inconsitant, May revert back to V1 and make some small changes. bare in mind we are Castle and everton not expected to do fantastic. most tactics on here are tested with man united or barce.

Im 5 games away from ending season 2, hoping to finnish 2nd again. and ive got to the semi final of a cup this year and hopefully a final.

Revert back to V1 if you still have it dude, and i will message you my updates to test if i think its doing better. I wont upload them to here as of yet because it will put people off if i have a new tactic out every 6 hours.

update for Version 2/3 Reverted back to version 1 ahah will update the download link for version 1

Last edited:
waiting for you to re-upload the version 1 of the tactic :D didn't have a chance to download it

Few things I've noticed so far. I'm conceding 90% of my goals from crosses, and if any team plays with width there's just way too much space for the wingers to play with. I like the 3 cb idea, but there needs to be some way of stopping the wingers single handedly handicapping this tactic.

Few things I've noticed so far. I'm conceding 90% of my goals from crosses, and if any team plays with width there's just way too much space for the wingers to play with. I like the 3 cb idea, but there needs to be some way of stopping the wingers single handedly handicapping this tactic.

I have to admit buddy I was the same season 1

Season 1 - 50 goals let in
Season 2 - 35 goals let in

i think its just down to what defenders you have and how good they are.

1 thing that works well is changeing the team tactics so that the width is increased.

I have to admit buddy I was the same season 1

Season 1 - 50 goals let in
Season 2 - 35 goals let in

i think its just down to what defenders you have and how good they are.

1 thing that works well is changeing the team tactics so that the width is increased.

I've set my team focus training on defensive positioning, which seems to have stopped it slightly. I also changed the LD to CD- cover with Isaac Vorsah seemingly stopping everything down the right. Attacking is very good in terms of CCC.

Will keep you updated :)

Season three

In

Doumbia
hazard
Samba
Willian

this should be enough to push for top spot and hopefully stablize the results

Last edited:
Season results so far:

Stoke home won 2-0
QPR away 1-1
Southampton home won 2-1
Villa home won 4-3
Wigan away lost 1-0
Blackburn away won 2-0
Charlton away won 5-1
Arsenal home won 3-2
Man Utd away lost 4-0

Season results so far:

Stoke home won 2-0
QPR away 1-1
Southampton home won 2-1
Villa home won 4-3
Wigan away lost 1-0
Blackburn away won 2-0
Charlton away won 5-1
Arsenal home won 3-2
Man Utd away lost 4-0

thats a fair set of results there, i am working on my new version its diffrent again ahah but looking quite promising.
Aiming to solve this Wide problem.

keep me posted man.

just on it this morning New shape was working but its more inconsistant, Dont know what im doing wrong, but im not giving up on making something thats diffrent.

Im just on season 4 and have all my team to rebuild.

Sticking with his Anchor man and Treq link up is key.

Is it the defence or attack that's inconsistant?

I have seen on other tactics that they have off-set the AMC and ST so they are off center which might make them harder to pick up.

its the defence thats making me mad, but ive got a new shape in test the now. its got wingbacks instead of wingers.

Just a small detail mate, considering it is a 32121 formation, are you thinking about having 1 red card on every match, and that's the reason the" tactic name" only has 9 players ? :pCheers and keep up the good work,

Just a small detail mate, considering it is a 32121 formation, are you thinking about having 1 red card on every match, and that's the reason the" tactic name" only has 9 players ? :pCheers and keep up the good work,

haha i never even noticed this. thats just a mistake, a big 1 at that.

the tactic was a 32131.

Its now a 631 formation with my changes this season, thanks for pointing that out. I was born with 8 fingers.

once again thanks for pointing this out, ive went ahead and changed things.

Last edited: