Yeah thats 1 of the reasons i started my new tactic, Im a sucker for Defence and i love to keep clean sheets

i will upload this tactic tonight hopfully or tommorw morning. Its unreal best so far ;)
Yea, can't wait! This tactic is definitely great at attacking, but the defence is weak, when you upload the new tactic i'll post my results etc :)

Mateee :(
I was playing with Newcastle, won against Totenham 3:0, won against Stoke 1:0, was leading against Norwich 1:0 and the power went out, i mean the electricity :S I can't acces my save now :mad: ****!

wow thats harsh ahah, well the resutls were starting to come :D

its perfect for midtable teams dude trust me, DOnt even make newcastle better ahaha cause i done this with everton. and i got worse each season

wow thats harsh ahah, well the resutls were starting to come :D

its perfect for midtable teams dude trust me, DOnt even make newcastle better ahaha cause i done this with everton. and i got worse each season

Yea, just when the results were starting to come the **** electricity went out :mad:
When are you going to upload the new tactic? I'm looking forward to test it :)

Will have a bash at it tommorw. just testing it with other teams

I uploaded my last season in like a day, thats not how i should have went about it. I should have done testing myself with a variation of teams.

this time i want to do it right

I want to have 3 seasons of Screenshots for a good Middle and rubbish team. so im still on my middle team

Last edited:
Will have a bash at it tommorw. just testing it with other teams

I uploaded my last season in like a day, thats not how i should have went about it. I should have done testing myself with a variation of teams.

this time i want to do it right

I want to have 3 seasons of Screenshots for a good Middle and rubbish team. so im still on my middle team
Ah, that's smart though :)
When will you be uploading the tactics?

Hopefully Monday, Just on southampton.

If im confident enough i will upload tommorw evening.

with Southampton i have beat chelsea, blackburn and swansea

well i only have the blackburn screenshot as ive just screwd my save

from the league cup.

If i get far tonight, I aim to start writing up my opening post in a few hours.

trust me Its going to be a good 1

Last edited:
Hopefully Monday, Just on southampton.

If im confident enough i will upload tommorw evening.

with Southampton i have beat chelsea, blackburn and swansea

well i only have the blackburn screenshot as ive just screwd my save

from the league cup.

If i get far tonight, I aim to start writing up my opening post in a few hours.

trust me Its going to be a good 1
I don't doubt that!
Beating Chelsea with SOUTHAMPTON is really impresive! Good yob :D
Can't wait to download the tactics, i really enjoy playing with weaker teams, and your new tactic sound promising :)

I don't doubt that!
Beating Chelsea with SOUTHAMPTON is really impresive! Good yob :D
Can't wait to download the tactics, i really enjoy playing with weaker teams, and your new tactic sound promising :)

Just finnishing off my screenshots,

I was going to do a game with Kilmarnock after but im well into the southampton game now ahha.

so once im done with the screenshots i can start the post. will have the tactic up in a couple of hours guys