haha i never even noticed this. thats just a mistake, a big 1 at that.the tactic was a 32131.Its now a 631 formation with my changes this season, thanks for pointing that out. I was born with 8 fingers.once again thanks for pointing this out, ive went ahead and changed things.
Much better now! :) The reason why I've noticed that was that I have a tactic with the exact same formation you do, and I've decided to call it a 361. So I was trying to sum the numbers, to understand if it was a 361, and saw a 351... and after 6 pages noone said anything about that :p Why did you changed the original 361 to a 631?

yeah I thought it was fine ahah

I seen your tactic the next day and it looks really good, i love the Classic versions. Mine is far diffrent incase your were wondering, everthing diffrent apart from the shape.

The 3 at the back was driving me insane aswell as those who were testing, all pointed out the same faults with Crossing and set piece goals always going in.

So i have made some changes and its just moving the AML and AMR to WBL and WBR and moving a DM up to AMC

SO ive now got a poacher and 2 Treq's

Ive played 2 games in the league and I have Drew 0-0 and won 1-0 so the defence at first sight looks abit more sound.

View attachment 210524

Last edited:
About to embark on my new Formation

I will keep you posted.

I set out to Have atleast 1 person like this tactic and use it, who knows Im not in this to make the worlds best tactic, im in it for the love i have for fm and my achivements.

Will report back soon enough with a new tactic. :)

for anyone who is still useing this tactic keep me posted on your resutls if its working for you :)

Im going back to my 4132 Defencive formation

I dont like leaky defences.

Its set up like

Gk DL DC DC DR DM MC MC MC ST ST

In FM10 i was close to uploading this as i went 14 games without letting in a goal with Arsenal.
I didnt think anyone would be intrested.

I will keep you posted on this thread untill i have enough Info and stats to post a new tactic. In th meen time Hows the other tactic working for you mike ?

Sounds good mate.

To be honest I'm not at the moment, as soon as I knew you weren't working it and you couldn't make your mind up I decided for the first time in years to try and make my own... we'll see what happens!

Good stuff mate, its fun but Fustrating, if you cant get anything sorted Once im done with this i will need testers again if your free

Of course mate - I like the way your tactics are put together, and can already feel how frustrating it can be and remembering everything is a task in itself.

I've nicked your setup for Treq & Poacher as I felt you had the setup pretty much spot on, hope you don't mind!

Will keep an eye on this thread still though!

no problem man take what you want from what ive done.

So far with my defencive tactic i let in 1 in preseason and i was anoyed ahah

Hey Scot, can u upload the v3 version right now? I've read all the replies and i wanna start a new season with Q.P.R. and your v3 sound promising. Btw good job mate, i'll keep you updated with my game as soon i start it though :)

Are you after my Arsenal tactic.

http://www.mediafire.com/?p111adz8qpu9dc5
with this tactic just change the AM anchormans attacking corner instructions

Depending on what guy u have at attack near post, make sure its someone who has good jumping and heading mate

thats all you will have to change

Last edited:
Okay mate, just started my Q.P.R. game, hoppefully i can finish around 10th position. That's my goal actually, I'll keep you updated with my matches etc :)

Cool man Hopefully it works well, its being doing very good here with me.

For QPR if possible

Wilfried
Sime Vrsa
Bressan
Tonel

are all worthy players

Cool man Hopefully it works well, its being doing very good here with me.
Hey, last second change :/
Q.P.R. just don't have the players to succed so im gonna take some mid table team, Newcastle, Sunderland or Everton, the choice is all yours :) And btw i didn't wanted the Arsenal tactics, i was talking about your v2 tactics with improved defence, so could you upload it please?
And i actually got Wilfried imidiately haah :D

ohhh ok

2 seconds while i fish it out

Use this tactic
http://www.mediafire.com/?pqaa296lazmad5a

This is the original tactic where i got everton to 2nd in the league

after this tactic it just goes downhill with my updates ahah

use this mate and let me know how you get on. its the tactic most people found effective.

Last edited:
ohhh ok

2 seconds while i fish it out

Use this tactic

Interdasting V1 12.04 more defencive (Everton, May 2013).tac

This is the original tactic where i got everton to 2nd in the league

after this tactic it just goes downhill with my updates ahah

use this mate and let me know how you get on. its the tactic most people found effective.

I decided to go on with Newcastle, they're not bad actually :)
I'll post my pre-season results in about a hour.
Thank you btw :D

Okay just finished my preseason, and im happy with the overal performance.
There were some leaking goals but that's just becouse of the formation is not trained, currently it's on competent.

Newcastle vs Brondby 3:2
Gateshead cs Newcastle 0:3
Newcastle vs Internacional 4:0
Crawley vs Newcastle 1:5 ( They had only 1 shot which anoyed me a bit)
Newcastle vs A.C. Milan 1:1 ( honestly, i was very lucky this one )

I'm gonna post tomorow again the first 5 games of the PRM, match performances, leaking goals etc!
The tactic looks promising though :)

Okay just played my first PRM game vs Fulham and lost 1:3 :/
They score 2 goals from crosses and 1 goal from a corner :/
I've noticed that the defensive set pieces are the biggest weakness on this tactic :S
However my second game against Huddersfield was impresive though :D I won 5:1, and again they scored out of a free kick cross :/ I'll keep you updated tonight, gotta go now :D

Last edited:
Yeah thats 1 of the reasons i started my new tactic, Im a sucker for Defence and i love to keep clean sheets

i will upload this tactic tonight hopfully or tommorw morning. Its unreal best so far ;)