One more question, the limited defender. My defence and midfielders pass completion ratio is 80-88%, and the 3 attacking midfielders is around mid 70%, which is all totally fine. Apart from the limited defender, who's pass completion ratio is 67%. Should I be worried about this (Sakho is my LD, these pass completion rates are after half a season).

only be worried if the lower pass ratio has lead to conceding due to a bad pass, but if that is the case and you are uncomfy, change it to either CD or BPD and see how tat goes, if it's the same ratios, then it's the defender in question, no the role. :)

I wonder why this thread is not that famous ! Seems a great tac ! :) Good job iota. Last year, Langvatn's was GODLIKE. This year its you dude !

Anyway, just wanna ask, do u use any update like LFCMarshall ? Will it affect the tac ? And do you think it will still work w different version of game ?

Anyway, my suggestion is try to create great 3-5-2 tac.. Many teams are using this tac nowadays..

I wonder why this thread is not that famous ! Seems a great tac ! :) Good job iota. Last year, Langvatn's was GODLIKE. This year its you dude !

Anyway, just wanna ask, do u use any update like LFCMarshall ? Will it affect the tac ? And do you think it will still work w different version of game ?

Anyway, my suggestion is try to create great 3-5-2 tac.. Many teams are using this tac nowadays..

LFCMarshall's player updates? they shouldn't have an effect on the tactic, they might twek the players slightly, but not the tactics.

You could always give this thread 5 star rating, tat might make it more popular :p not to tout my own horn, but my tactics are decent, a lot of reading and testing go into them.

3-5-2 is a sound formation, will excel against a 4-4-2 s that's why it is used, but a bit hit or miss, can work wonders or fail drastically, so will have to think that one through decently :)

thanks

Update on my Juventus save 3rd season using Hermoso tactic with Complete striker.

Won 6 trophies this season! League, Italian cup, Italian super cup, Euro super cup, Club world championship and Europa league. Was knocked out of champions league in group stage which was kinda random but ended up wining Europa league so all good:)

Screenies:)

View attachment 467458View attachment 467461View attachment 467464View attachment 467466

View attachment 467469

best possession based tactic this year? certainly seems to with the evidence at and :p hehe

very nice matey, big smiles here.

Where is the goal analyses screen ingame? You have a picture of one in the OP.

iota - how is your new 4132 tactic coming along? Finished your season with Tottenham yet?

iota - how is your new 4132 tactic coming along? Finished your season with Tottenham yet?

time evades me, reality was in my way today, but i'll get to it when i can, will do more with it tomorrow hopefully. :)

just start a new game.. with man utd.. first FRIENDLY, won 3-0 against mighty Bayern :) dont know if its luck or what.. tac not even fluid yet lol

just some questions:
- im using Tiki Taka 2 (with CF), what if got red card ? who should i replace ?
- what if im trailing ? desperately searching for goal ? any tactical change ?
- how often should i check the Opp. Instruction (during a match) ?

Last edited:
just start a new game.. with man utd.. first FRIENDLY, won 3-0 against mighty Bayern :) dont know if its luck or what.. tac not even fluid yet lol

just some questions:
- im using Tiki Taka 2 (with CF), what if got red card ? who should i replace ?
- what if im trailing ? desperately searching for goal ? any tactical change ?
- how often should i check the Opp. Instruction (during a match) ?

nice.

1. ) i tend to sub one of the CM playmakers, the IF nd WB tend to cover near that area so they provide support.

2.) that's up to you really, i have tried overload on the odd occasion to draw or win a game by one if trailing initially, just be careful.

3.) i never have, i just set the AM to do the opp instruction before the game and leave it at that.

For Hermoso Tiqui-Taca tactic, you said that pace is needed for WB and IF. What is the minimum stat for pace? 15? For Liverpool, which players do you recommend to play all the roles? Did you test this tactic with Liverpool? Because looking at the stats needed, Liverpool seems very lacking.

For Hermoso Tiqui-Taca tactic, you said that pace is needed for WB and IF. What is the minimum stat for pace? 15? For Liverpool, which players do you recommend to play all the roles? Did you test this tactic with Liverpool? Because looking at the stats needed, Liverpool seems very lacking.

I use that tactic, with Liverpool. At home it's brilliant, away you'll tend to struggle. At least that's what I've found, I might be doing something wrong away. But I generally just used the standard team, added a couple of players but they were more rotation players.

tested with liverpool, you have saurezz and sturridge on the wings, so not lacking there, johnson is ok, he'll suffice, just need new LB really, Liverpool are actually a decent tem to test possession based systems on.

They also have Countinho (beast of a treq) and Stirling, who has the pace, just need to bump up a few other stats.

regarding pace, i would say 14 at an absolute minimum, 16-17 is th deal range thoough.

Edit: buy pastore, he will be a game changer.

Hermoso Tiqui-Taca looks like perfect tac set for my Spain team :)
I will get back with results asap.

Last edited:
Hermoso Tiqui-Taca looks like perfect tac set for my Spain team :)
I will get back with results asap.

can't wait to see the results!

Any news of the new tactic?

was working yesterday, been ill today but at this rate i might just upload it tomorrow instead of play testing it all the way to the end of the season, i have enough results to say that it works, so i might release it in the morning as i am not quite with it currently.

I'm using shadow tactic but struggling for results away from home, any suggestions?

So uhh.. I followed the advices and use Shadows tactic away from home, played Crystal Place, draw 1-1, with 30 shots at goal and Crystal Palace only 4. But that's the first match of the season so I decided not to bother about it much. And the next away match is with Man City, I lost heavily 5-1 although that might due to the usual match engine's stupid tackle from Gerrard that got him a red card at the 10th minute. And the media are saying I lost because of tactical change.. I'll use Hermoso Tiqui-Taca 2 tactic away from home then too... Currently I won all 4 matches at home using that tactic.

tested with liverpool, you have saurezz and sturridge on the wings, so not lacking there, johnson is ok, he'll suffice, just need new LB really, Liverpool are actually a decent tem to test possession based systems on.

They also have Countinho (beast of a treq) and Stirling, who has the pace, just need to bump up a few other stats.

regarding pace, i would say 14 at an absolute minimum, 16-17 is th deal range thoough.

Edit: buy pastore, he will be a game changer.
In the beginning Suarez is unavailable though. And I have matches against Man City and Arsenal in the first 6 matches. I don't have enough money to buy Pastore as I already bought Insigne and Ben Davies. Sigh wish I have asked you sooner

EDIT : Ugh I lost 3-2 to Arsenal in third round Capital One Cup using Hermoso Tiqui-Taca 2..also away..and this time Suarez is present though..no tactic is working in away matches..my team is like the old real life Liverpool..what's more annoying is that most of the goals conceded are due to mispasses..

Last edited: