Looks impressive! 6-0 vs United stands out! Will give it a go later

Want to start a new save for this tactic but cant' think of who to manage? I Want a team I can build but had a solid foundation for this tactic. Any idea's? :)

Want to start a new save for this tactic but cant' think of who to manage? I Want a team I can build but had a solid foundation for this tactic. Any idea's? :)

Swansea are a good team, will need to poach some decent players though, i really disliked Shelvey, too much of a glory hunter in this game heh, but Michu, he is a fantastic Treq. in this tactic.

Last edited:
The current tactic i am working on, it's a mix of defensive/counter/possession, all i have to say is, 10 CCC's & 10 Goals, 7 games pre-season, 34 scored, 0 Conceded, showing promise, i will run it through till Xmas and if it keeps strong, i will then release, if not, i will tweak it and try again:

View attachment 435993View attachment 435992View attachment 435991

​Please dot -not- ask for a download link or pester me for it via PM, i will release it when i am happy with it.

luls, scored in the 15th second against man city.

Can we ask what formation it is? ;)

all i will say is "Brazil 2002 World Cup", just lost to Man city 3-2 after 2 of my guys got sent off early on =/ Still, excellent gamae considering the calibre of man city and the not so calibre of Hull.

Oh I loved that team, Cafu and Roberto Carlos bombing down the wings, and an attacking trio of Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Ronaldinho.

Oh I loved that team, Cafu and Roberto Carlos bombing down the wings, and an attacking trio of Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Ronaldinho.

well, it's based on it, a few alterations, but still getting results, for now, i'll see how it goes.

4th game in, Will Hughes has already scored ten goals o.0

You are teasing to the max with that tactic ha

Sounds exciting!

Plus I enjoy reading your posts, seem to grasp tactics incredibly well!

Need a tester for the new tactic let me know only ever use weaker teams as I like the challenge!

But also dont like forms without a striker :)

Need a tester for the new tactic let me know only ever use weaker teams as I like the challenge!

But also dont like forms without a striker :)

Well, this tactic uses a Shadow Striker, scored more so far than most tactics on this forum compared to strikers ^^

Hmmmm just dont see that many CAMs with good finishing but suppose if you train them there! Looks like its work for will hughes :eek:

Well, this tactic uses a Shadow Striker, scored more so far than most tactics on this forum compared to strikers ^^

I tested a little theory (which I am going to try again tonight with the tac you have already posted) swapping a SS for a F9, seemed to get good performances, especially when you play IF's..

Good work though, will be interesting to see how you do with Hull

Hmmmm just dont see that many CAMs with good finishing but suppose if you train them there! Looks like its work for will hughes :eek:

ave to find the ones who's primary speciality rle is Shadow Striker, the filter list on the front page helps a -lot-

I tested a little theory (which I am going to try again tonight with the tac you have already posted) swapping a SS for a F9, seemed to get good performances, especially when you play IF's..

Good work though, will be interesting to see how you do with Hull

f9 +IF's is a good mix, the f9 disrupts the defence and is the long shot option for a rebound and the inside forwards sprint through the holes made by the f9

Well I have a striker with 17 passing..... could convert to CAM!

Excited for your future release from what you are saying, maybe you can convert me to a non striker beleiver