I think have say that, that is the most impressive result have see on FM14!

i'd have to agree lol

haha thats crazy, is this a new one? If so try it with a smaller team :eek:

yeah, a new one i am working on and i will :p i test a lot of my tactics out om barcelona, it's one of my quirks, if you can't make it work with barcelona then give up hehe

I know I hate people posting tactics with bigger teams as I am never big teams so doesnt interest me! Half decent tactics can win things with big teams, but results like that...... they dont come around often

When you think you will release that new tactic?

when i have tested it sufficiently, as in, tried it with a couple of teams, i generally use barcelona first, because if you can't make a tactic work decently wit barca, you might aswell quit, then i move onto smaller teams, so give it time. :)

when i have tested it sufficiently, as in, tried it with a couple of teams, i generally use barcelona first, because if you can't make a tactic work decently wit barca, you might aswell quit, then i move onto smaller teams, so give it time. :)

How many games you tested with Barca?

and here is the rather epic match:

[video=youtube;bIEAR3oIDuo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIEAR3oIDuo[/video]

Can you give us any inside info on the tactic that produced that win?! I know you haven't released it but just curious...!

Second season using OP tactic from Blue highlighted AC Milan game.

View attachment 435734View attachment 435733View attachment 435732View attachment 435729

View attachment 435726View attachment 435724View attachment 435721View attachment 435720

View attachment 435716 View attachment 435706 Only signings in two seasons:)

Epic season! Least goals conceded, most scored (95 goals, would have been well over 100 if I used this from start of season)
42 goals for Llorente, 26 assists for Pirlo.
This is a masterpiece so well done iota4u:)

Last edited:
Second season using OP tactic from Blue highlighted AC Milan game.

View attachment 463568View attachment 463571View attachment 463574View attachment 463581

View attachment 463587View attachment 463592View attachment 463598View attachment 463601

View attachment 463609

Epic season! Least goals conceded, most scored (95 goals, would have been well over 100 if I used this from start of season)
42 goals for Llorente, 26 assists for Pirlo.
This is a masterpiece so well done iota4u:)

great results, glad you love it :D

That Sevilla game is epic, 7 goals from set pieces.

Shows how *funky* this ME is in my opinion...