right, might put this current one on the back burner for awhile, winning games 6-0 then losing 4-0, really bizzarre, but i'll get back on it, i have other formations wish to test out :)

View attachment 435935

Been using this formation since the blue highlighted AC Milan game. 24 goals scored and 4 conceded in 10 games, Not to shabby:)
Fernando Llorente has 12 goals in those 10 games and he would like to thank you iota4u for this Epic tactic! :)

View attachment 463126

Been using this formation since the blue highlighted AC Milan game. 24 goals scored and 4 conceded in 10 games, Not to shabby:)
Fernando Llorente has 12 goals in those 10 games and he would like to thank you iota4u for this Epic tactic! :)

nice! :) glad to see it's all coming together :) and thanks.

Who made the CF version? Looks interesting or are there two versions when you download it?

Who made the CF version? Looks interesting or are there two versions when you download it?

both the normal and CF version are mine, i just put in a striker version as some people don't like striker-less formations, with the download in the zip file is both versions

haha thats crazy, is this a new one? If so try it with a smaller team :eek: