Iran agents 'planned US terror attacks'

Nope, just associated the cookie with the fatness, and I just realized you're american right now! makes it all funnier.

Well. Don't worry about it, I understand ;)!

I don't believe 90% of what US lets out --

303188-good_making_fun_conspiracy_theorists.jpg

Read my 2nd post. It's highly, highly unlikely it's fabricated.

Nope, just associated the cookie with the fatness, and I just realized you're american right now! makes it all funnier.

so because he is american he is fat? nice logic. stereotypes ftl.

Does it seems awkward to most people that the US are imperialist tyrants that use every opportunity to start a little war and bomb some brown people and err... steal their oil? Is it that hard to understand?

1. Paranoid
2. Xenophobic
3. Prejudicial

YAY, BIGOTS!

No Joe, I said funnier, NOT TRUE, in my book, fun, is different, than true... (nevermind my bad use of commas here)

Does it seems awkward to most people that the US are imperialist tyrants that use every opportunity to start a little war and bomb some brown people and err... steal their oil? Is it that hard to understand?

We get it, you are a teenage liberal commie filled with angst.

Now put that energy to use on higher education and maybe you'll be more bearable to talk to.

You are the most ignorant person ive ever come across on this forum.

Oh go ahead, be the victim. Whatever makes you sleep at night, and no, I ain't a bigot, far from that. I know smart, slim and awesome american people, in fact I dont have problems with THE people, but with the government and the bankers that are behind them, happy^^ you could be american or mongolian, same **** to me . I was just playing with the stereotype.

so because he is american he is fat? nice logic. stereotypes ftl.

Definately contender for moron of the hour. Kudos to him for trying bless him. Just hope he's up in time for primary school with it being late.

To be honest I'm not surprised by this one bit-it's been coming. They've been sabre rattling for a while, and now this. I sense there's going to be some unpleasantness. Wether or not the Ruskies take their side-I don't know. Hard to fathom whose side they're taking on, but it's quite obvious they're going back to their old ways, especially with the increasing anti-US/west sentiment growing. Just a good job Putin wasn't in charge now all I can say.

Obviously this won't trigger world war III or any of that sort of stuff, but I suspect there's going to be a severe ripple effect that will take place.

Does it not seem awkward to you that every single thing you hear always has an ulterior motive?

COMMIE? WHAT THE **** MAN? I support CDS PP which a right wing conservative party here in Portugal. xDDDD

Definately contender for moron of the hour. Kudos to him for trying bless him. Just hope he's up in time for primary school with it being late.

To be honest I'm not surprised by this one bit-it's been coming. They've been sabre rattling for a while, and now this. I sense there's going to be some unpleasantness. Wether or not the Ruskies take their side-I don't know. Hard to fathom whose side they're taking on, but it's quite obvious they're going back to their old ways, especially with the increasing anti-US/west sentiment growing. Just a good job Putin wasn't in charge now all I can say.

Obviously this won't trigger world war III or any of that sort of stuff, but I suspect there's going to be a severe ripple effect that will take place.

Putin is becoming prime minister again soon, IIRC.

O do shut up you silly little boy. However you are funny. In a rather sad, pathetic, idiotic way. Commie!

Putin is becoming prime minister again soon, IIRC.

Pretty much certain, not that it makes too much of a difference considering how Medvedyev's his' puppet anyway.