Iran agents 'planned US terror attacks'

Oh my god, not only I'm almost on the other end of not being commie, your "arguments" are impressive, you really DO believe they are HEROES! of this world saving us all from terrorists? Come on...

O do shut up you silly little boy. However you are funny. In a rather sad, pathetic, idiotic way. Commie!

You say you aren't, but your posts scream it. Makes me think you don't even know what the word means.

Again, use your angst on an actual education, then we will talk.

I've got to go make my "american fat ***" a lean turkey burger with avacado. Have fun sitting on the PC looking for conspiracies and yelling at your mum for dinner.

Putin is becoming prime minister again soon, IIRC.

Putin will always be President in Russia because the pro Putin party basically always gets a majority, he is also supported by the bureaucracy in Russia, and they keep extending the amount of terms a president can serve, democracy my ***.

Oh my god, not only I'm almost on the other end of not being commie, your "arguments" are impressive, you really DO believe they are HEROES! of this world saving us all from terrorists? Come on...

Hyperbole is guaranteed to win you arguments.

O do shut up you silly little boy. However you are funny. In a rather sad, pathetic, idiotic way. Commie!

What you're saying is true, but I can't help but picture an 80 year old man yelling at his TV.

Putin will always be President in Russia because the pro Putin party basically always gets a majority, he is also supported by the bureaucracy in Russia, and they keep extending the amount of terms a president can serve, democracy my ***.

He became prime minister so he wasn't limited by two terms, and then medvedevevevev became his presidential puppet.

Be sure to do that. I am not the one repressing other people's opinions and labelling their political views...

Also, my education? You don't wanna go there ;)

You say you aren't, but your posts scream it. Makes me think you don't even know what the word means.

Again, use your angst on an actual education, then we will talk.

I've got to go make my "american fat ***" a lean turkey burger with avacado. Have fun sitting on the PC looking for conspiracies and yelling at your mum for dinner.

if it wasn't for America Iraq would still have an oppressive government and they would be lead by Saddam Hussein, a ******* who tortured his own people and gassed jews, their governmental structure now isnt perfect, but it is a start.

Joe, we know Saddam is evil. But it's not just Iraq ! And do you think the US really cares about the Iraqi people? What's in it for them? Isn't their own people more important? The oil my friend, the oil is very important.
if it wasn't for America Iraq would still have an oppressive government and they would be lead by Saddam Hussein, a ******* who tortured his own people and gassed jews, their governmental structure now isnt perfect, but it is a start.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Not is. Was evil.

They've done really good work as far as equality and democracy goes, that's where the good stops.

We managed a page and a half. Impressive.Not if you're going to be rational, it seems!
I'm always rational. And I admit when I'm wrong, unlike someoneAnyway, I hope there's no truth in this article... But don't worry... nah I lost it.Stop posting so quick, I can't follow :(

They've done really good work as far as equality and democracy goes, that's where the good stops.

In their defence how far can you really go, they started it off, now it has to be finished.

Now normally, I'd get hacked off by all the anti-American claptrap but seriously.......I cannot be chewed anymore. The fact is,this (and I hope this ****** off conspiracy theorists), get this......THIS ISN'T ABOUT OIL. THEY WERE GOING TO DO SOMETHING THAT WOULD CHANGE THE MIDDLEAST FOR THE WORST!! Yes, that's right. Bottom line, America has the unenviable tast of being the policeman for the world, because NATO is crumbling at the seams, the EU is......****, and the UN is.........useless.

Basically, this was an attack planned on US soil, by crazed nutters from Iran. And something is going to have to be done. What are they supposed to do? Just sit back and let them do it? Like how they did 9/11 (yeah I know-couldn't resist a dig)? Gimme a frickin break. That nation has done nothing but bend over backwards, but subjecting themselves to follow rules to appease other countries.......and for what? Sweet....sod....all. So just for once....read up on things properly, before spouting out absolute ****.

Dammit, just realised. This guys trolling. Surely no one can be that dumb. O yeah. He's just proved me wrong

I'm always rational. And I admit when I'm wrong, unlike someone[/QUOTE]

Yeah Joel, you *******!

Bottom line, America has the unenviable tast of being the policeman for the world, because NATO is crumbling at the seams, the EU is......****, and the UN is.........useless.

Thanks for pointing this out.

You think America can never do any good, go look up Bosnia. If it wasn't for the US, thousands more would've died as the UN twiddled their thumbs.

Yeah Joel, you *******!

Will just have to make sure I'm never wrong then. ;) ^.^

Nice rant Ajt. He's either trolling or will have the attention span of a goldfish, so either way, you wasted your time. ;)

No not Joel, Mike :wub:
And GodCubed, do not talk about Bosnia please. You don't know **** what happened here.

No not Joel, Mike :wub:
And GodCubed, do not talk about Bosnia please. You don't know **** what happened here.

Kay. I have a working knowledge of the subject, but I think we can avoid further arguments in this thread, don't you? ;)

Will just have to make sure I'm never wrong then. ;) ^.^

Nice rant Ajt. He's either trolling or will have the attention span of a goldfish, so either way, you wasted your time. ;)

Yeah, probably have wasted my time. If I wasn't so tired it would have been a lot longer and not so polite lol. Still, hope he's enjoying circling around his bowl.