Irish Republican Dissident Group releases coded Bomb warning for London

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 89
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shay yes they are intending to kill civilians, there is no way on God's green earth you can argue otherwise

You put a bomb in a shopping mall with no warnings, you will only kill civilians
You put a bomb in the street with no warnings you will only kill civilians
You put a bomb in the financial centre you will only kill civilians

that is the very definition of terrorism

Shay yes they are intending to kill civilians, there is no way on God's green earth you can argue otherwise

You put a bomb in a shopping mall with no warnings, you will only kill civilians

He makes some very rational points I take on board but thats a sticking point of irrationality oO)

The point of Celtic Rangers is Celtic are founded by Catholics and Rangers have a history of being founded and ran and supported by protestants so naturally during hooliganism times of the 20th century people latched on to whatever they could to fight for whatever they could so they latched onto the conflict and publicly took sides. (Quite irrelevant but it is an interesting point)

Last edited:
Heard earlier that Celtic FC were created from donations when first starting. That true?

No offence, but that's the worst maths ever. NI is over 1/4 of the total Irish population. And you cannot base the Northern Irish peoples views on who voted what, only about 50% of the country even voted in the recent elections. The majority of Northern Ireland decline to even choose sides and it's only the minorities who actually care about the politics of the country.
There are 32 counties in Ireland. 6 in NI. 6/32 is 0.1875. I rounded it up to 0.2.
ROI's population is 6,197,100 whilst NI is 1,789,000. That is 7,986,100 in total. 7,986,100 divided by 1,789,00 is less than a quarter. If they dont choose sides atm why would they if an election is made.

It's not right to try and force 75% of the population to break away from the UK and be a part of Ireland just for a minority of the country. Why should ROI get to decide what goes on in Northern Ireland? It should be down to the people of Northern Ireland, and the only reason a bill has never been passed to "hand back" NI is because they don't want it. How long will it take till these minorities realise that in a modern society people just are not interested, how hard is it to accept them as your neighbours and just move on.
Because Ireland as a whole should decide what happens in Ireland. If a area can break of a hold its own votes to decide its future, why cant my area which won a republican majority in the latest votes have its own vote to decide where it is situated?

As for saying the IRA did not deliberately kill civilians? That's weak. They were recognised worldwide as a terrorist organization, you do not get that sort of recognition just by killing a few soldiers.
(P.s sorry if I sound a bit aggressive, I never intended too ;D)
Supply me with a link to the PIRA targeting Civilians.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Are they targeting the Civilians like the Soldiers did on ****** Sunday though?

There are 32 counties in Ireland. 6 in NI. 6/32 is 0.1875. I rounded it up to 0.2.
ROI's population is 6,197,100 whilst NI is 1,789,000. That is 7,986,100 in total. 7,986,100 divided by 1,789,00 is less than a quarter. If they dont choose sides atm why would they if an election is made.

Because Ireland as a whole should decide what happens in Ireland. If a area can break of a hold its own votes to decide its future, why cant my area which won a republican majority in the latest votes have its own vote to decide where it is situated?

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

seriously? that is your justification?

if you place bomb in a civilian area knowing it will kill civilans that is intent. Period. Dont dodge that point by bringing up ****** sunday

Like IrishScouse said under Thatcher Legislation a vote (referendum) on a United Ireland can be held if deemed appropriate by the Governments. If there was such a mass of public opinion on an entire United Ireland then surely there would be mass demonstrations of support for it on the streets of ROI and NI?

I just see a few separatist groups trying to continue a territorial feud buried 12 years ago under the GF agreement, I don't see why you would want NI back anyway it has quite a small economy and little or no mineral/industrial value. Obivously you want it back because you had it before, bit of weird news but Britain used to rule half the world a couple of hundred years ago would it be right if we claimed back all of our land?

Can't have a double standard on who should get land back, should Germany get all of her land that got split up at Versailles and then post world war 2?

And the PIRA targeted alot of civilians during the conflict, not as much as the RIRA but still they shot dead catholics who they suspected of being 'British sympathisers' without any proof they would shoot the people dead in the street in cold blood...That's not peaceful methods

****** Sunday as in Croke Park or the massacre on civil rights protesters in Derry?

Every country at some point has a general/commander of a military make an atrocious call just look at America during the Civil rights movement and the amount of racial attacks/murders at the time. Yet they can forgive, make peace and reconcile despite the US government knowingly letting black people die and slavery prosper up until the movement?

Every country has a history, they were awful mistakes I mean its not like we parade them in our history books is it?

Last edited:
Heard earlier that Celtic FC were created from donations when first starting. That true?

It is. For the first ten or twenty years Celtic were run off donations. They were set up to feed the poor and starving children and their families in Glasgow's east end.

By the way, I hope this thread doesn't turn out like most of the Scottish threads, with the catholic/protestant stuff. I've found this thread to be very education tbh, learned a lot that I never knew. :)

Well that is some confusing maths you are doing to work that out, although that's not important. Ireland can decide what happens in Ireland, but the reason you cannot influence Northern Ireland's is because they are two separate countries. All ROI and NI are now is neighbouring countries, the sooner the republicans realise that the better, then this can all end and people can move on.

They have killed civilians, they attacked civilian areas, research Manchester bombing and tell me how that is not to kill civilians. They were terrorists, end of story. PIRA makes me sick, and to defend them is a disgrace.

Comparing it to ****** Sunday? Give me a break. What happened in Derry was messed up, but it was a one of. IRA attacked Britain time and time again. I cannot condone the actions of the soldiers from ****** Sunday and I would never try to, but at least we understand that they were wrong, unlike what you're doing which is backing terrorism.

Well that is some confusing maths you are doing to work that out, although that's not important. Ireland can decide what happens in Ireland, but the reason you cannot influence Northern Ireland's is because they are two separate countries. All ROI and NI are now is neighbouring countries, the sooner the republicans realise that the better, then this can all end and people can move on.

They have killed civilians, they attacked civilian areas, research Manchester bombing and tell me how that is not to kill civilians. They were terrorists, end of story. PIRA makes me sick, and to defend them is a disgrace.

Comparing it to ****** Sunday? Give me a break. What happened in Derry was messed up, but it was a one of. IRA attacked Britain time and time again. I cannot condone the actions of the soldiers from ****** Sunday and I would never try to, but at least we understand that they were wrong, unlike what you're doing which is backing terrorism.

Couldn't have put it any better. A good friend of mine was injured by the Arndale bomb, would love someone to explain to him how that was not an attempt to kill him

seriously? that is your justification?

if you place bomb in a civilian area knowing it will kill civilans that is intent. Period. Dont dodge that point by bringing up ****** sunday
I didnt doge the point, I just brought up ****** Sunday as what I do view as intentionality killing innocents. They didnt target the civilians when they plant bombs.

Like IrishScouse said under Thatcher Legislation a vote (referendum) on a United Ireland can be held if deemed appropriate by the Governments. If there was such a mass of public opinion on an entire United Ireland then surely there would be mass demonstrations of support for it on the streets of ROI and NI?
You mean like the ones that used to happen all the time and that still do occasionally? There has been less violence and marches as Sinn Fien have changed there focus to politically uniting Ireland. The vote would have to be ordered by the people in charge of NI atm which is the unionists.

I just see a few separatist groups trying to continue a territorial feud buried 12 years ago under the GF agreement, I don't see why you would want NI back anyway it has quite a small economy and little or no mineral/industrial value. Obivously you want it back because you had it before, bit of weird news but Britain used to rule half the world a couple of hundred years ago would it be right if we claimed back all of our land?
We want NI because it is Ireland.

Can't have a double standard on who should get land back, should Germany get all of her land that got split up at Versailles and then post world war 2?
Germany got its land from by invading other countries so it wasnt actually Germanys land. It has most of its land back I think. If not then it should imo.

And the PIRA targeted alot of civilians during the conflict, not as much as the RIRA but still they shot dead catholics who they suspected of being 'British sympathisers' without any proof they would shoot the people dead in the street in cold blood...That's not peaceful methods
They shot informers in the back off the head. Informers are not civilians.

Every country at some point has a general/commander of a military make an atrocious call just look at America during the Civil rights movement and the amount of racial attacks/murders at the time. Yet they can forgive, make peace and reconcile despite the US government knowingly letting black people die and slavery prosper up until the movement?

Every country has a history, they were awful mistakes I mean its not like we parade them in our history books is it?

That doesnt make it right though does it? The blacks got what they wanted, we still have not.

I didnt doge the point, I just brought up ****** Sunday as what I do view as intentionality killing innocents. They didnt target the civilians when they plant bombs.

........seriously?

Arndale. dont even need to say more

You are unbelievable. they shot suspected informers, and yes they are civilians. Unbelivable. Such double standards

Last edited:
PIRA = Terrorists
RIRA = Terrorists

Trying to defend these monsters is like saying that the Al-Qaeda bombers on 7/7 didn't want to kill civilians, or the Madrid Bombers, etc.

........seriously?

Arndale. dont even need to say more

You are unbelievable. they shot suspected informers, and yes they are civilians. Unbelivable. Such double standards

Im not condoning the bombs. But they did not target the civilians.

Im not condoning the bombs. But they did not target the civilians.

Please do not insult my intelligence by saying they didnt target civilians.

They put bombs in civilian areas knowing that they could and did injure and kill civilians. that is targeting civlians. Fact, not opinion, but fact.

Noticed you didnt say you didnt condone the shooting of informers...

Please do not insult my intelligence by saying they didnt target civilians.

They put bombs in civilian areas knowing that they could and did injure and kill civilians. that is targeting civlians. Fact, not opinion, but fact.
It was incredibly likely that they would kill civilians but that was not the intention so civilians where not the intended target.

Noticed you didnt say you didnt condone the shooting of informers...
Im not going to lie.

Im not going to lie.

Then why do you continue to do so? It's is an incredibly lame excuse that insults the intelligence of all onlookers. Take the Omagh bombing as an example. Who puts a bomb in a busy main road on a Saturday afternoon without the intention of brutally killing all surrounding people, and that includes civilians?

Then why do you continue to do so? It's is an incredibly lame excuse that insults the intelligence of all onlookers. Take the Omagh bombing as an example. Who puts a bomb in a busy main road on a Saturday afternoon without the intention of brutally killing all surrounding people, and that includes civilians?
That was the RIRA not the PIRA.

It was incredibly likely that they would kill civilians but that was not the intention so civilians where not the intended target.

Im not going to lie.

Yes Shay, that is intent, lets not split hairs. had anyone died they would have been charged with murder which i means intent by law and the fact that you condone murder makes you an utter hypocrite. In fact, how dare you take the moral high ground and pillory the british army, when you condone the shooting of civilians becuase they werent on your side. Christ almighty

Yes Shay, that is intent, lets not split hairs. had anyone died they would have been charged with murder which i means intent by law and the fact that you condone murder makes you an utter hypocrite. In fact, how dare you take the moral high ground and pillory the british army, when you condone the shooting of civilians becuase they werent on your side. Christ almighty
Sorry but going behind your friends and families backs to save your own *** is not acceptable. You are not a civilian when you do that. The informers knew what would happen if they where caught and wherent forced by the British to inform them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back