Irish Republican Dissident Group releases coded Bomb warning for London

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 89
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but going behind your friends and families backs to save your own *** is not acceptable. You are not a civilian when you do that. The informers knew what would happen if they where caught and wherent forced by the British to inform them.

that my friend is a ****** justification. You are a hypocrite who condones murder. End of story

Im out of this before i say something i really regret

Going off point from the IRA for a second...

Shooting people in the back of the head is fine and dandy?

Almost like what happened at Croke Park?

So yet again the argument is the IRA is defending its land from the colonial threat of monarchy rule which was quite a legitimate goal like 200 hundred years ago. So backdated the views of those people it is ridiculous, I'm going off point again but I have to try to prove that the point of them reclaiming land and getting revenge through terrorism is absurd is like post world war 2 you didn't see Jewish extremist groups set up to destroy innocent GERMANS not ****'s did you?

So many case and points to prove how ridiculous the IRA is, its goals are to cause fear, panic and take charge of NI through that way.

AND AS FOR PIRA/RIRA NOT KILLING INNOCENTS DIDNT THEY KILL A POLICEMAN BARELY 2 MONTHS AGO?

How is a policeman lured to a call an enemy?

And the army barracks shooting with the pizza delivery catching the young soldier off guard?

Did that young British recruit who was heading to Afghanistan deserve to die IRA?

Completely flawed argument that they don't kill innocents, if anyone spins a line 'they were occupying forces and deserved to die' don't even bother insulting my intelligence...

Stuff's getting a beat heated in here I'm going to go chillax in the Football section for a bit feels like I'm in a furnace in here :S

that my friend is a ****** justification. You are a hypocrite who condones murder. End of story

Im out of this before i say something i really regret

You go behind your freinds and family back which could will lead to there murder then yes. Where have I been hypocritical? Please dont tell me that murdering civil rights protesters is the same as killing informers?

Not sure how putting a bomb in a public place isn't aimed at killing civilians. I assume if you think civilians being killed is just a consequence of the real goal, what IS the real goal from bombing? Killing people who 'deserve' it? Not sure how that's achieved bombing a public place either. They do it for the same reason Al-Qaeda bomb America.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

You go behind your freinds and family back which could will lead to there murder then yes. Where have I been hypocritical? Please dont tell me that murdering civil rights protesters is the same as killing informers?

How do you kill an informer in a public place? A bomb in a public place has an EXTREMELY low chance of killing said informer.

I'm debating wether or not to close this thread for a bit....have a feeling it could explode a bit........

Shay, neither is worse, they're both absolutely unacceptable. Murder is not acceptable in any case, whether murdering protesters or informers.

I'm debating wether or not to close this thread for a bit....have a feeling it could explode a bit........

Nah its fine I think a few of us have stepped away for the night anyway, good debate to have mind

Someone needs to go make an Iraq War debate thread that will get us going ;)

Going off point from the IRA for a second...

Shooting people in the back of the head is fine and dandy?
Who said it was fine?

So yet again the argument is the IRA is defending its land from the colonial threat of monarchy rule which was quite a legitimate goal like 200 hundred years ago. So backdated the views of those people it is ridiculous, I'm going off point again but I have to try to prove that the point of them reclaiming land and getting revenge through terrorism is absurd is like post world war 2 you didn't see Jewish extremist groups set up to destroy innocent GERMANS not ****'s did you?
Nationalism is not out dated, to want your county united is perfectly reasonable.

So many case and points to prove how ridiculous the IRA is, its goals are to cause fear, panic and take charge of NI through that way.

AND AS FOR PIRA/RIRA NOT KILLING INNOCENTS DIDNT THEY KILL A POLICEMAN BARELY 2 MONTHS AGO?

How is a policeman lured to a call an enemy?

And the army barracks shooting with the pizza delivery catching the young soldier off guard?

Did that young British recruit who was heading to Afghanistan deserve to die IRA?
They where helping a foreign country occupy the land. I didnt agree with them being murdered though and it was disgraceful for them to do so.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Not sure how putting a bomb in a public place isn't aimed at killing civilians. I assume if you think civilians being killed is just a consequence of the real goal, what IS the real goal from bombing? Killing people who 'deserve' it? Not sure how that's achieved bombing a public place either. They do it for the same reason Al-Qaeda bomb America.
How do you kill an informer in a public place? A bomb in a public place has an EXTREMELY low chance of killing said informer.
The goal is to destroy the buildings etc. and ultimately remove foreign occupation.
As said informers got a bullet to the back of the head.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Shay, neither is worse, they're both absolutely unacceptable. Murder is not acceptable in any case, whether murdering protesters or informers.

The informers knew that consequences and had a choice.

October-November 1974 - Wave of IRA bombs in British pubs kills 28 people and wounds more than 200.
Thats just sick. How they thought that would help the cause by doing that is beyond me. So tbh, the fact that they never intended to kill civilians, is pretty flawed in that respect tbh.

October-November 1974 - Wave of IRA bombs in British pubs kills 28 people and wounds more than 200.
Thats just sick. How they thought that would help the cause by doing that is beyond me. So tbh, the fact that they never intended to kill civilians, is pretty flawed in that respect tbh.

if they were looking to destroy buildings and minimise casualties they would have struck at night, instead they chose to strike at lunchtimes and shopping hours, when the maximum number of people are on the street, and with little or no warning. They went out with the intention of killing civilans

not only that. If they were trying to bring down buildings they would not have used the kind of explosives they used

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back