Is FM2010 easy?

Depends what team you are i guess, playing as man utd or real madrid it should be easy.

I am Fulham, not having the best of starts as i keep losing 2-1. Lost to arsenal, aston villa, liverpool (all away 2-1) and also lost to man city at home 2-1. I beat Burnley and stoke.

Had transfer budget of 500k, i know Fulham arent the richest team around but 500k! what premiership quality players can i sign with that!

Well its both for me because i manage my lower league created team and we have mix games each week.

ye im in my first save after i bought the game im bristol city and im top of the chamionship won 10 in a row , i never did that once on 2009 i think

I wouldnt say its easy,but I'd say fm2009 is more difficult

yeah i have to say i see people posting things like this and they play as man city or real madrid, i am playing as southampton and carthage hull city are impossible lol, the defence is horrible, it depends who you play as, southampton had to overcome a point deduction and low confidence in all the players, i have turned it around and we are 11th 6 points off play offs with 6 games to go, the difficulty is in your hands

Atm Lower Lague for me is easy but hard to sign players with no transfer budget and the only players you can get is 16-18 year old kids, Mullarkey for me though is absolutely rippin the league up!

Try it with hull city then you will see!
Exactly Cartlidge, some players may think its easy, but it always been like that when you playing with Man U, Arsenal , Chelsea, Barca, Milan, R.Madrid or any other top team. The same goes for "Oh my tactic is excellent"!! which team are you playing?? Hull, Wolves, Burnley?? NO, I'm playing with R.Madrid ,Barcelona, Chelsea...get lost man!! The challenge is to prove it with a small team they expect to finish bottom and see how it feels...!! Easy now? I'm an Arsenal supporter, but I've been playing with Hull since previous FM, and boy let me tell you, I think it is harder now, since I won the Premier League with Hull, in my 1st season in FM 2009.
In FM 2010, 6 million to spend after I told them we can finish mid-table, signed few free players, Smolarek, Henry Camara, Glauber, 3.6 M on striker Salvador Cabanas, sold quite a few too, and I'm doing alright at the moment, the defense is terrible, but they are playing out of their skin, averaging 7.50 with my tactic, so I will wait until end of season to see if it is less difficult.

no i think fm10 is way harder than 09, i used to comfortably win on fm09 but not the case

Exactly Cartlidge, some players may think its easy, but it always been like that when you playing with Man U, Arsenal , Chelsea, Barca, Milan, R.Madrid or any other top team. The same goes for "Oh my tactic is excellent"!! which team are you playing?? Hull, Wolves, Burnley?? NO, I'm playing with R.Madrid ,Barcelona, Chelsea...get lost man!! The challenge is to prove it with a small team they expect to finish bottom and see how it feels...!! Easy now? I'm an Arsenal supporter, but I've been playing with Hull since previous FM, and boy let me tell you, I think it is harder now, since I won the Premier League with Hull, in my 1st season in FM 2009.
In FM 2010, 6 million to spend after I told them we can finish mid-table, signed few free players, Smolarek, Henry Camara, Glauber, 3.6 M on striker Salvador Cabanas, sold quite a few too, and I'm doing alright at the moment, the defense is terrible, but they are playing out of their skin, averaging 7.50 with my tactic, so I will wait until end of season to see if it is less difficult.
you just hit the nail right on the head

Absolutely true. And it's funnier to train small teams, as you work the same that you do in a big team but without the pressure of having great results, etc. For example, My big team's games always end in December as I get sick with the monotonous routine. But then I started a game with Wolves (in FM2009) and I really loved it. It is in the smaller teams that you really train how to manage. No one can say: "Man, I'm really good at this" while training teams like R. Madrid in FM2010 (or 2009, it doesn't matters). I will buy FM2010 Sunday and I already know that I will start with Newcastle, as I love training Championship teams. Only after that I will start with Benfica...

You should go for a worse team for sure. It's so much fun that way. Just look at it, you can probably win both the league and the Champions League in three years with about any top six team in the Premiership. And when you've accomplished that, what's the fun next? Winning it every year? That gets boring in the long haul. Try to start as Hull City, Wolverhampton, Fulham, Portsmouth or any of those teams and work your way up. Or do you want a great challenge? Manage Notts County up to the Premiership and establish them there.

Try Cambridge City in the Southern League. 9 tiers down in English football. That is incredibly hard!

Try Cambridge City in the Southern League. 9 tiers down in English football. That is incredibly hard!

I'm with Lincoln United at the moment made a few signings who only want £25 a week <).

It is incredibly hard like you said anything can happen in that league and if you can get from that league to the premier league without cheatin will be an awesome achievement!

I tried to bring Nottingham Forest back to their glory days but my first season in FM2010 was a failure. Finished 11th place and never threatened to get a play-off spot. Back in FM2009 I totally destroyed the Championship using Nottingham Forest with Joe Garner scoring 40 goals while Chris Cohen assisting 30, notched up 99 goals and had a total points of 100++ in the first season. Even managed to grab a European spot during the next season, my first season in Premiership. So in my case FM2010 is much harder. No more cheap bargains anymore as the price is much more realistic now.

That certainly isn't the case though if you're using teams with transfer budget of seventy eighty millions or a team with Kaka, C.Ronaldo, Benzema, Messi, Ibrahimovic etc.

I think it's harder for me. I'd pretty much achieve everything on FM09, now this game adds way more challenges. Is it me or is the transfer list this year full of rubbish players!

Too easy imo. I finished 10th and won the Carling Cup with Burnley.

Its easy if you are the right team to be honest if you want it to be hard make it hard pick a team in trouble for example im at portsmouth crippling debts rubbish squad no transfer funds makes it a challenge unlike being Man Utd my other game with £74m to splash on players who you dont really need cos theyre good enought already.... you've just gotta find your challenge and go for it